GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 60 of 95 Posts

·
Director of civil unrest
8,615 Posts
It didn't make sense to me and it also didn't make sense that O'Reilly would even know about it. The truth is you can't trust anyone any longer.
Yeah, do they all sit in a meeting in the morning and discuss who's gonna drop the bomb or something? It's all BS!

·
Registered
19,646 Posts
Apparently, it will be a newspaper or 2 as the "source". So I'm guessing the usual DNC puppets, NYT and/or WashedUpPost. It may be released earlier than Monday. No clue what it is yet, just that's it's gonna be more made up BS.

·
Registered
30,278 Posts
That's a November surprise.

I doubt it's legit. If it was, we would have heard it over and over by now.
Doesn’t have to be legit, with anything coming out the day before voting, they could say he’s a rabbit molester, no one would have time to check. You know the propaganda machine will plaster it far and wide and just after the election will say “oops” our bad, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Doesn’t have to be legit, with anything coming out the day before voting, they could say he’s a rabbit molester, no one would have time to check. You know the propaganda machine will plaster it far and wide and just after the election will say “oops” our bad, nothing to see here.

Surely, Twitter and FB would block the story and ban anyone who shares the link. Right?

:noevil:

·
Stop the steal!
17,323 Posts
For the past few months, Bill O'Reilly has been trying hard to become relevant again.

Over the past few years, Beck and Hannity have had these bombshells to release that evening, or the next day........and they turn out to be duds. I see the same kind of manipulation of the audience happening here with O'Reilly........

Maybe I'm right, and maybe I'm wrong, but the similarity is obvious.....

·
MAJ (USA Ret.)
20,472 Posts
Just heard Bill O'Reilly on the Hannity radio show at little earlier say the mainstream media is getting ready to drop some bomb shell on Trump first thing Monday morning. Don't you think if they had something of substance they would release it now?

Define “bombshell”.

Access Hollywood Tape

Faithless Electors

The Dossier

Flynn

Firing Comey

Mueller

Fire and Fury

Stormy Daniels

Avenatti

Kavanaugh

Covington kids

Smollett

Mueller Report

IG Report

Ukraine

Vindman

Impeachment

Bolton

Woodward

COVID

ACB confirmed

>>YOU ARE HERE<<

Re-election

Does anyone believe they are holding back? Best bet it’s something false that can’t be disproven for 3 days.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Incoming..........

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
HO HUM.....another "bombshell"...

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The lamestream media has "cried wolf" so many times now that if they dropped something that was even true noone would believe it. The media has lost every shred of credibility and the majority of people are well aware of their nonsense.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
They have proof that Trump is the illegitimate son of Nikita Khrushchev. Trump swore to avenge his father after the blockade of Cuba. The true Russian connection will finally be revealed.

·
King Doofus.
5,495 Posts
The lamestream media has "cried wolf" so many times now that if they dropped something that was even true noone would believe it..
I have coworkers that will look you right in the eye and tell you that Trump created covid in a secret lab just to kill old poor people. Everyone I know who is voting dem will tell you their reason for voting against Trump is something that was proven false months, if not years, ago. They all have zero clue about what he's accomplished also.
They could say they have video of him cackling like a madman while strangling a mexican kid today, retract it tomorrow, and 2/3 of dem voters will still be telling people Don killed a kid a year from now.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
With so much at stake in RKBA we need to take any attack on POTUS seriously but I think it’s too late to change anything.

But there’s always comeuppance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,395 Posts
I have coworkers that will look you right in the eye and tell you that Trump created covid in a secret lab just to kill old poor people. Everyone I know who is voting dem will tell you their reason for voting against Trump is something that was proven false months, if not years, ago. They all have zero clue about what he's accomplished also.
They could say they have video of him cackling like a madman while strangling a mexican kid today, retract it tomorrow, and 2/3 of dem voters will still be telling people Don killed a kid a year from now.
Yup. Just take a look here. All the same BS that's been spun the last 4 years. We have some really stupid people in this country who have no problem being ignorant. Hell, they seem to revel in it.

41 - 60 of 95 Posts