GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
63,398 Posts
Fake news whatever it is.
I agree, they will drop something fake that can't be disproven before the election is over and than after the election they'll say "oops, did we get that wrong?"

·
M&P
5,775 Posts
What if it was something good about Trump and they wanted to wait until right before Republicans vote on Tuesday?

·
Custom Title Goes Here
1,145 Posts
If I were unpleasantly rich (???), I'd buy air time on some major networks and run this bit of breaking news:

"This just in! Adam Schiff is a poopy-headed nose-picker who smells his own farts. That is all."

It would give the MSM something to talk about for days, at the least.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Desperation, a lot of key Dems are in this up to their necks and this is survival mode. They have everything to loose if everything is as it seems and I doubt they’d stop at anything to hold on, they haven’t so far. Big Bill Barr’s still packin, ammo boxes are all full and they’ve been loading the magazines for months now he’s carefully timing the investigation in a way it can’t be discredited as politics. He’s given enough indications where this needs to go and certainly smart enough not to open loopholes that would overturn something so important. Releasing the indictments before the election would be desert before dinner, a wonderful treat, the tummy ache later could spoil the rest of the night.

Biden were to win we all know this is over, any investigation over and Bill Barr’s kicking cans down a railroad track, it would be more likely to drop the bombs early if you thought the planes will never get airborne later, it’s coming.

·
This is Barta!
192 Posts
I’ll be real honest with you. If anyone is still “undecided” and is swayed by any, waste of your life, “news” in today’s America. They are apart of the problem. Do what you will with that.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
The bombshell will be they take all the Joe\Hunter laptop stories and change the names to DJT\Don Jr..

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
My Sheppard dropped a bomb down by the pond at 5:06 does that count?

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
If anyone waits on anything then they don't have much. Every day probably a million ballots get cast. I turned in my absentee ballot today so a future "bomshell" can't change my vote.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts