GlockTalk Forum banner

661 - 680 of 686 Posts

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
It’s odd that some of the same people who say polls are designed to discourage republicans actively participate in skewing those polls.

I would call that paranoid, but okay. BLM is calling your cell phone to find out if you’re one of tens of millions of Trump voters?
Sorry to offend and violate your sense of right and wrong.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
It’s odd that some of the same people who say polls are designed to discourage republicans actively participate in skewing those polls.

I would call that paranoid, but okay. BLM is calling your cell phone to find out if you’re one of tens of millions of Trump voters?
I actually know someone who lost a job because they were a Trump supporter. I don't have to worry about that but many do. I won't say where they worked but it's a huge company. I deliver there. The have BLM supporters working there. You don't think one of them wouldn't call and claim to be a pollster? Then make some phony complaint. Then tell the left wing HR person they support Trump. Yeah it happens.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Csv

·
Registered
30,212 Posts
No, that one you should be accurate on. They will determine the winner on those polls.

But I am for messing with their regular polls if they ask me and I know they are trying to “ guide” my answer to their way.
If it could possibly cause someone to to stay home that normally would vote for “creepy” joe, then I’m great with it.

·
Southern Backwater Mafia & President-Elect
6,251 Posts
Man I is hungover today, FU J Biden! I ain't never playing take a drink every time he says "C'mon Man" ever again. Did anybody do an official count? I lost track at five

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
That whole Bobulinkski bomb sure did fizzle out.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
[QUOTE="
I have more to lose in this election than anyone on this board, but I am feeling better and better about it every day.[/QUOTE]
That's an interesting comment. Would you mind elaborating? @Sporaticus

·
Registered
6,669 Posts
If you will try to skew a poll, is it really a stretch to think you would spread disinformation on this site as well? I didn't believe in voter disenfranchisement, but some people seem to be saying that's what they are doing.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
Twitter again interfering in our election by taking sides and spreading lies that are easily provable.

upload_2020-10-24_0-20-42.png

Reactions: n2g and spork

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I'm not sold on this. Afraid to admit they are a Trump supporter a dinner party? Sure. Afraid to tell a pollster? I'm going to question that claim. If the polls are wrong, it will be for other reasons.
I guess it depend upon where you live.
Got a joe voting democrat for a boss? Got a karen coworker? Then go right ahead talk up Trump.

May be getting a visit from HR pretty soon, or what about a pink slip?.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts

The polls have been push pull and inacurate since at least 2004.
Many rebulican voter knew that do discount or mesd with them..
Used to just add about 3% to the republican then got somewhat accurate result. Since 2008 not so. Alot more variation yet almost always biased in favor of the democrat.

Some news stories got out of left groups getting Trump donors address for identifying homes as targets.

·
Registered
5,167 Posts

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
I didn't read the entire thread..did KOB show up to say how good biden did?
This thread is pretty free of progressives and Never Trumpers.

Reactions: jr24

·
Registered
12,715 Posts
Sorry to offend and violate your sense of right and wrong.
It has nothing to do with me, but with the people making contradictory claims.

I actually know someone who lost a job because they were a Trump supporter. I don't have to worry about that but many do. I won't say where they worked but it's a huge company. I deliver there. The have BLM supporters working there. You don't think one of them wouldn't call and claim to be a pollster? Then make some phony complaint. Then tell the left wing HR person they support Trump. Yeah it happens.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
There are millions of homes in America with Trump yard signs. This seems like an easier way to identify Trump supporters than making random phone calls and trying to match up a cell phone number with the correct address. If your friend’s fellow employees are placing fake phone calls in an attempt to get coworkers fired, I can give you the tip email address for a dozen of conservative media people who would probably cover that story.

The polls have been push pull and inacurate since at least 2004.
Many rebulican voter knew that do discount or mesd with them..
Used to just add about 3% to the republican then got somewhat accurate result. Since 2008 not so. Alot more variation yet almost always biased in favor of the democrat.

Some news stories got out of left groups getting Trump donors address for identifying homes as targets.
They don’t need to do research to identify Trump supporters. There are millions of Trump yard signs across the nation.

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
My bet is that Trumps "hidden voters" are under the radar because they are part of the 95M people who were out of the workforce at the end of Obama years. Probably disgusted by both parties because the only thing the two parties have in common, is the love for giving away American jobs. If they haven't been active in politics, they aren't on the rolls for any pollsters.

Dick Morris said a few weeks ago that the polls were mimicking 4 years ago. They were showing a big Biden lead, but would tighten up as the election gets closer, because the pollsters don't want to be embarrassed by missing by a large margin. If we see Bidens "lead" going away, we'll know it was all orchestrated. It really shouldn't take that for us to know the polls are being manipulated, we do this every 4 years.

Laura Ingraham said she knew Trump would win 4 years ago because of the size of the turnouts at his rallies. That's still happening.

Trumps campaign said a couple weeks ago they are in better shape now than 4 years ago, and I believe it. That was based on internal polling, which is much more accurate.

I have more to lose in this election than anyone on this board, but I am feeling better and better about it every day.
Trying the quote again; I think I screwed up the first try. Sporaticus, that is an interesting comment; do you mind elaborating?

661 - 680 of 686 Posts