Trump & Biden final debate tonight.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Glock-O-Rican, Oct 22, 2020.

1. IvanVic

IvanVic

It has nothing to do with me, but with the people making contradictory claims.

There are millions of homes in America with Trump yard signs. This seems like an easier way to identify Trump supporters than making random phone calls and trying to match up a cell phone number with the correct address. If your friend’s fellow employees are placing fake phone calls in an attempt to get coworkers fired, I can give you the tip email address for a dozen of conservative media people who would probably cover that story.

They don’t need to do research to identify Trump supporters. There are millions of Trump yard signs across the nation.

2. as400guy1

as400guy1

Good sign

JFrame and DonGlock26 like this.

3. Lonestar 48

Lonestar 48 Silver Member

Trying the quote again; I think I screwed up the first try. Sporaticus, that is an interesting comment; do you mind elaborating?

4. 10or45

10or45 NRA Benefactor Life Member

That's what we need is a stiff of a president that has to be propped up and drugged to function. Half of this country are blind, stupid sheep.

Csv and redrick like this.
  5. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    It's worse than that; the are apathetic.,,as long as their Facebook and Twitter are still active, and they can still play their games on their phones and watch the NFL and reality TV, they don't care....

6. Duramaxsky

Duramaxsky

Only people not at risk have yard signs. You don't know what you are talking about. We have several large companies here run by left-wing idiots where these things are happening. It's not speculation it's happening. There looks to be a large red vote coming here and the libs are passed. The number of ballots already returned is double 2016. The lefthas always voted here. The right has not bothered thinking it was useless. Not this year. Washington may go red this year. Hard to say but I am praying and getting people to register and vote.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

OttoLoader likes this.
  7. glocker56

glocker56

8. NoJoy

NoJoy

9. Glock-O-Rican

Glock-O-Rican