GlockTalk Forum banner

641 - 660 of 686 Posts

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #642
Wonder how many Nuckelheads who voted early for BUY ME JOE IS FOR SALE, wish they could change their vote.

Joe gave a good hint how he, and the ruling class plan to screw Joe Average American.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think this years poll numbers are more accurate than 2016 because the people know Trump now .
No they are farther off because of cancel culture. People are afraid to say they are voting for Trump but they are.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,738 Posts
No they are farther off because of cancel culture. People are afraid to say they are voting for Trump but they are.

I'm not sold on this. Afraid to admit they are a Trump supporter a dinner party? Sure. Afraid to tell a pollster? I'm going to question that claim. If the polls are wrong, it will be for other reasons.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I'm not sold on this. Afraid to admit they are a Trump supporter a dinner party? Sure. Afraid to tell a pollster? I'm going to question that claim. If the polls are wrong, it will be for other reasons.
Its because people don't know the person is actually a pollster.

·
Aw sheet main
1,555 Posts
So all the crying and whining about the mic mute intended to hurt the president turned out to be inaccurate?

·
Registered
6,953 Posts
Its because people don't know the person is actually a pollster.
And plenty of folks who would vote for Trump, like me, still just hang up on pollsters instantly. The libs I know would shout their support for Biteme from the rooftops, if they could.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Is Donna Brazil ignorant of lbj. He was a freaking racist! That Great Society program rally helped blacks. Let the government take care of you and your family. Meanwhile, Asians work hard, choose careers that will make them high earners have strong families and succeed.

·
Aw sheet main
1,555 Posts

My bet is that Trumps "hidden voters" are under the radar because they are part of the 95M people who were out of the workforce at the end of Obama years. Probably disgusted by both parties because the only thing the two parties have in common, is the love for giving away American jobs. If they haven't been active in politics, they aren't on the rolls for any pollsters.

Dick Morris said a few weeks ago that the polls were mimicking 4 years ago. They were showing a big Biden lead, but would tighten up as the election gets closer, because the pollsters don't want to be embarrassed by missing by a large margin. If we see Bidens "lead" going away, we'll know it was all orchestrated. It really shouldn't take that for us to know the polls are being manipulated, we do this every 4 years.

Laura Ingraham said she knew Trump would win 4 years ago because of the size of the turnouts at his rallies. That's still happening.

Trumps campaign said a couple weeks ago they are in better shape now than 4 years ago, and I believe it. That was based on internal polling, which is much more accurate.

I have more to lose in this election than anyone on this board, but I am feeling better and better about it every day.

·
Aw sheet main
1,555 Posts
We just forgetting Wisconsin? Marquette poll last week had it a slim Biden lead within the margin of error and I believe had Hillary up 9 or 10 at this point last election. From what I've seen, I think he takes WI again.

I know we don't have a ton of electoral votes, but still.
I think the riots in Kenosha pretty much gave Trump Wisconsin.

I live in a solid red state, so I suspect the few Trump commercials I see are different than people in states like Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would hope they have ads with video of Kamala saying the riots should continue.

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
If ANY gun owner thinks voting for Joe is a good idea for gun ownership I've got a bridge to sell them.
They shouldn’t be gun owners to begin with.

·
Registered
30,290 Posts
I screw with pollsters all the time. If I get tapped for an exit poll, I’m telling them I voted for biden.

·
Registered
8,229 Posts
I screw with pollsters all the time. If I get tapped for an exit poll, I’m telling them I voted for biden.
No, that one you should be accurate on. They will determine the winner on those polls.

But I am for messing with their regular polls if they ask me and I know they are trying to “ guide” my answer to their way.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
No they are afraid it's not actually a poll. Unions have been known to make fake poll calls. Why wouldn't BLM? I know people who have that concern. Cancel culture is a real fear.

·
Registered
12,738 Posts
No, that one you should be accurate on. They will determine the winner on those polls.

But I am for messing with their regular polls if they ask me and I know they are trying to “ guide” my answer to their way.
It’s odd that some of the same people who say polls are designed to discourage republicans actively participate in skewing those polls.

No they are afraid it's not actually a poll. Unions have been known to make fake poll calls. Why wouldn't BLM? I know people who have that concern. Cancel culture is a real fear.

I would call that paranoid, but okay. BLM is calling your cell phone to find out if you’re one of tens of millions of Trump voters?

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think the riots in Kenosha pretty much gave Trump Wisconsin.

I live in a solid red state, so I suspect the few Trump commercials I see are different than people in states like Minnesota and Wisconsin. I would hope they have ads with video of Kamala saying the riots should continue.
I live in blue WA. Biden is running a lot of ads. His internal polling must show something we don't see. But Trump has also started running ads here. I think the governor race has put the state in play. We have had a record number of new registrations. At the Culp rally I went to the line to register to vote was long through the whole thing. The silent majority hates Insley. I think they are the new voters. That will possibly change the outcome of every race here. People are angry. Partly because of the picking winners and losers in the china flu shutdown. But also we had a 30 dollar car tab vote that passed by huge numbers. It would have cut the new transit way back. Insley said the voters didn't know what they were voting on and won't allow it to go into effect. People knew exactly what they were voting for. To stop paying to build trains that run empty.

Reactions: Csv
641 - 660 of 686 Posts