GlockTalk Forum banner

561 - 580 of 686 Posts

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,001 Posts
The mute changes did work out well since it was never abused. I think it actually helped Trump more.
Didn't they mute the word 'black' when Trump was talking about the HBCUs? I thought I heard "didn't hear" that.

Reactions: B C

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
McCarthy says remember when Biden looked at his watch? Time is up for Biden. LMAO

·
Registered
20,424 Posts
Both candidates said they would make it a federal law that water companies can't shut off the water to people's houses without giving them written notice at least 7 days in adavance.

Oh my God when I saw you snuck this in there I was dying! :milestone:

/

·
Previously Will Beararms
6,661 Posts
Trump Zingers:

The line about Biden’s typical politician BS about the family sitting around the table.

Calling Biden out for being all talk and no action.

You and Obama are the reason I ran comment.

Folks it’s clear Biden knew the questions and often, our President had to debate the moderator. That said, Trump got a few Zingers in and let Biden run his mouth. Good show DJT.

·
Registered
19,607 Posts
Didn't they mute the word 'black' when Trump was talking about the HBCUs? I thought I heard "didn't hear" that.
You're right. Just read someone else pointing that out as well.

The oil and gas comment is going to be Biden's downfall along with wanting to close down again. That was a ****ing gift, wrapped nicely with a bow on it.

asdf.png

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Joe made a bad decision running for president.

In doing so, he exposed his source of money and he exposed his son's sources of income. Had he not run, his whole family would quietly enjoy their riches. Few would know.

How many people, formerly in position of power, traded influence for money ?? We wont ever know.

Dad did a selfish thing, putting his son at risk.
I would say Hunter's laptop was intentionally left to be discovered.
The son played his Dad back.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
And that's fine. I wasn't fooled by Trump's hand gestures and his inability to answer simple questions directly. But that's just me.....I guess I expect more from my President. Some obviously have lower standards.

I give Trump a 7/10 on this debate. Better than the last one, but still needs major improvement. I wish I was his ear piece.

4 years. He's had 4 years to get this nonsense settled. It should have been settled before the election in 2016. What's the hold up?

I have a problem with someone who criticizes Biden for his corruption, yet refuses to disclose his own personal finances and where he gets his money. And he has a bank account in China? Yeah, I want to see where MY PRESIDENT has his money tied up in, and the taxes he pays. That way, I can look people in the eye and tell them "yeah, he's on the straight and narrow" without feeling like a fool.

I'm off to get gas before Chevron closes.
There is not a single person in the USA that has had his finances more scrutinized by the leftist in the IRS. If there was the smallest infraction it would have leaked a long time ago. These audits have been going on since prior to the 2016 election. They have been digging for years to find anything to go after.

·
Registered
30,210 Posts
I think moderators need their families held hostage during the debates, with harm threatened if they are biased. That's the only way it would ever be fair. The only way.
I’d much prefer the moderator wear a shock collar and the TV audience has the controls. As long as I get one, I’d like it much better.

·
Registered
55,327 Posts

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
I'm sure she is worried about Guam as well. I am convinced that there are either different bar exams or they are graded differently for certain people. There is no way some of these people actually passed a bar exam.

·
Registered
8,177 Posts
I was watching NBC and Chuck Todd. They did not say Biden knocked it out of the park which means Trump won.

How do I know Trump won. Chuck Todd mentioned that two listeners with him asked him what’s this Trump is saying about Hunter’s laptop?
The mainstream news blackout on the laptop is cracking. People are asking questions . People who didn’t watch Fox or other news.

561 - 580 of 686 Posts