GlockTalk Forum banner

521 - 540 of 686 Posts

·
If the coronavirus doesn't take you out, can I?
1,020 Posts
Fleischer just gave Trump high marks on Hannity. Said he hit all the main points he needed to.
I heard that. Fleischer is a swamp critter, but he made some good points and was very fair.

Reactions: 3007 and B C

·
Registered
183 Posts
I missed the first probably 20 or so minutes of this debate, when I put it on I thought President Trump was doing awful with his tax excuses. However, once he got past that, I thought that he did very well....better than the last debate, for sure.

I thought overall that Biden had Trump edged out in thought-out, well-rehearsed answers, and I think that is going to resonate more with the American people than the same repeated answers that Trump has been giving on his campaign stops....the same ones he gave tonight.

I wouldn't change my vote for anything in the world. But man.....debates are NOT Donald's strong point.
What debate were you watching? Trump smoked him and it will be evident in the coming days...

·
Come on man!!
14,395 Posts
Biden called Trump Abraham Lincoln tonight. Biden called Trump the most racist President in history.

Joe Biden called Abraham Lincoln the most racist President in history.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Honestly I have never gotten that vibe from him before and I have seen him pontificate a lot on Fox. Throwing out Never Trumoer to everyone make that epithet kind of useless.
Back in 2015 Hume was more blatant about it. I really have not watched jin sice around March of 2016.

As a consumer I want accurate info. Hume does not meet that criteria.

·
Registered
7,307 Posts
SO many great campaign commercials will b made from debate for swing energy/oil states.

·
Registered
7,307 Posts

·
Registered
20,657 Posts
Back in 2015 Hume was more blatant about it. I really have not watched jin sice around March of 2016.

As a consumer I want accurate info. Hume does not meet that criteria.
Trump was not President in 2015. Maybe you didn’t notice. Since you admit you stopped watching in 2016 I guess you have no standing to criticize them.

521 - 540 of 686 Posts