Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Sep 25, 2020.

1. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

Chui likes this.
  2. Ollies930

Ollies930

Maybe because their modus operandi in the past has been to terrorize and kill and the only reason they are no longer actively engaging in their behaviour, is due to the fact that their political power has gone away. Were their numbers to rise again (unlikely), then chances are that their criminal racist behaviour would continue in the same venue as before. Since they have always acted like a terrorist organization, then why not call them such.

Jade Falcon likes this.

3. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

When was the last time the KKK committed a terrorist act? 40 years ago? 50?

According to his post, "there's not been one lynching, one organized cross burning anywhere in the USA."

If that's true, then they don't fit the definition of a "terrorist group", do they?

Empowering the government to declare as "domestic terrorists" groups that aren't actually doing terrorist activities is dangerous, and contrary to the interests of liberty.

Would you be OK with the next Democrat President declaring the 3 Percenters to be a "terrorist group"? I'm sure the Democrats can find some instance of violence committed by a Three Percenter if they look hard enough.

How about the groups that were involved in the Bundy Ranch standoff and the Malheur standoff? Would you be OK with President Kamala declaring them a "terrorist group"?

How about the Qanon followers? Didn't a Qanon guy storm a restaurant in Washington DC with an AR-15? Should President Newsom declare all Qanon followers to be "terrorists"?

If you look hard enough, you could probably find instances where MAGA/Trump supporters have committed acts of violence, like that guy who sent homemade bombs to various leftwing politicians a couple of years ago. Should all MAGA/Trump supporters be declared "terrorists" by the next Democrat POTUS?

How about the NRA? I'm sure you could find examples of NRA members committing violence, if you look hard enough. The San Francisco City Council already declared the NRA to be a "domestic terrorist organization." You think the Democrats won't take that nationwide if they get an opportunity?

Do you see why letting the government declare groups who aren't actually committing terrorism as "terrorists" is a dangerous idea?

4. Victor Dubya

Victor Dubya The Kindly Curmudgeon

Yup!
    Remember the Great Society that was created in the '60's? It was downhill ever since from then on, destroying families, especially black ones. You'da thunk they would have learned from that.

5. stonesfan99

stonesfan99

I don't disagree with calling these organizations terroristic, but why are we handing more money to people? Haven't they already tried pumping money into these places and hasn't it failed? You just have some people (not limited to any specific race or background) who just do not value education or hard work. Throwing them money isn't going to change it.

6. JimmyGxx

JimmyGxx

When you reply you should quote your own statement so as not to confuse.

You wrote:
    tihash said:
    Blacks pay less then their fair share of taxes compared to their use of government resources. Another half trillion is disgusting. Memo to Trump: blacks vote Democrat, no matter what you give away to them. Dumb dumb

And I quite frankly thought ^^that^^ was an ignorant statement. But your witty reply below? Come on man! really?

And to you I say... How is that? Now if you would have continued reading the definition past what you wrote you'd see it also means uneducated, unsophisticated, discourteous or rude. So it was used in it's proper term which in this case means that you sir fell into your own trap! Ha!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  7. Ollies930

Ollies930

Help underpriviledged citizens and legal aliens with education, small business loans, etc., but take it out of the money we can save by getting rid of an abused welfare system. My biggest pet peave in that venue, is that in the welfare system, the more children you have, the more money you get. How about maxing it out at two children (if that) and demanding 40 hrs of their time, if they want to get paid. If you are not able to find a job, the government can find one for them, to keep them busy. Clean up the side of the road, be a crossing guard, find a way to help in your community, learn how to work on computers, the possibilities are endless.

8. Terry G

Terry G

Never going to happen. The welfare system is so deeply ingrained that neither party has the gut's to say ENOUGH! Racism would be shouted from the rooftops if even a hint of stopping the "Free Money" was mentioned. We created this monster and it got the better of us.

9. Chui

Chui

Do you not realize that you’ve already been listed as a terrorist??

You’re late.

Under Clinton, “Full Metal” Janet Reno declared ALL PATRIOTS AS TERRORISTS.

Wake up, man. It’s later than you choose to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Chui

Chui

Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk