Trump $500B Black America plan designates KKK, Antifa as 'terrorist organizations'

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Agonizer, Sep 25, 2020.

1. thewitt

thewitt

Lethaltxn likes this.
  2. HarlDane

HarlDane

Oh I agree, the KKK is an overblown "threat". From what I have seen, the few that are out there are too busy infighting with each other and starting splinter groups to have the time to harass minorities.

3. thewitt

thewitt

Seems to me including the KKK in this is simply to pacify the leftists so they don't try to block this... If it's really "dead" as you guys are saying, then there is no harm in naming it, is there?

4. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

This will earn me some ire here, but having spent a good bit of time in ghettos that most of yall will never experience actually helping black people, we have to do something.

The culture of poor black America is worse than you guys even know and what the media reports. We have to focus on educating young black kids and try to break the cycles that they're living in. If we don't you ain't seen nothing yet...

We have to focus on teaching this community the values that they used to possess and that have been lost since the 1960s when drugs started really flowing cheaply to them and destroying black lives. Keep in mind, I'm a hardcore conservative here, not some liberal race-baiting tree hugger.

Like it or not, through history, we've failed to do enough of the right things and we've allowed too many of the wrong things to happen and the chickens are beginning to come home to roost. If we don't take some proactive steps (not welfare, SNAP, and Medicare/Medicaid) to help the black community eventually the current rate of deterioration that they are experiencing is going to spiral out of control and we're going to have a lot more Baltimores and Detroits.

JimmyGxx, Chui, ExecutiveWill and 3 others like this.
  5. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Come on man!!

I've lived in the deep south most of my life, grew up in the redneck backwoods of South Carolina, and the KKK doesn't even exist to a degree to even be relevant. There is nothing left even worth mentioning. I've encountered a few actual members, and they were all bad tweakers who didn't have much time on this Earth left.

There was a KKK march here in the city I'm currently living in several years ago and the KKK attendees were seriously outnumbered by counter "protestors" who really were peaceful. Even the confederate flag as a symbol here is dying out.

6. as400guy1

as400guy1

Sorry but they seem more organized than you give them credit.
    True there are quite a few cannon fodder, there does seem to be a hierarchy (cadre), logistics and transportation.

Chui likes this.
  7. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Well that can be said about a lot of things. I’ve applied for jobs at the VA. I’ve never served, I’ve been more than qualified for the job but vets get first dibs, even though a lot of them are child molesters and I’m not, yet I still got beat.

8. Ollies930

Ollies930

Of course Veterans should get first dibs at jobs at the VA. That is really a no brainer, but you sound bitter about it. Either way, I would like to see you defend your statement about "child molesters" to a room full of Veterans and see if you can still walk out afterwards.

R.B. Riddick likes this.
  9. Folsom_Prison

Folsom_Prison Brew Crew

Bitter? No sir, just saying the obvious.

You don’t believe that veterans can be and some are child molesters?

10. Ollies930

Ollies930

No more so than anywhere else, therefore not worth mentioning. Probably equal chance of child molesters at Wall Street or working say fishing boats. You make it sound as if the Veterans have a significantly greater percentage of child molesters in their midst.

R.B. Riddick likes this.
  11. Mathemagician1

Mathemagician1

Thank you, Dale.

Chui likes this.
  12. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

Chui likes this.
  13. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

IMHO,
    The only reason he didn’t include BLM in that “name the white organizations terrorists” is that he’s afraid of the racism charge.

BLM is just as savage, criminal, dangerous, and aggressive as Antifa or the KKK.

Chui likes this.
  14. thewitt

thewitt

Democrats don't want this.
    Black leadership doesn't want this.
    This is the biggest problem in America, and has been the leading cause of black violence since the 60s.
    It's how the left keeps the black community "in chains" and they won't change this.

n2g and ExecutiveWill like this.
  15. Officer's Match

Officer's Match S.R.D. v

Guys, BBS joined 7/19/2020. My method is IGNORED until after the election.

Lethaltxn and thewitt like this.
  16. thewitt

thewitt

Yes, you are right. In going back through some of his posts I think he's a DU troll pretending to be a conservative so he can try to fool us... He's joined my Ignore list - but mine is a one-way list... There is no remove button...

Lethaltxn likes this.
  17. ExecutiveWill

ExecutiveWill

He was here before under a different name, I just can’t remember what it was.

18. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

This.

19. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

When was the last time the KKK committed a terrorist attack?

According to your own post:

"I’ve lived in the rural Deep South for 53 years and never once has any “member” of a white supremacy group confided in me that such a group even existed. Given my openly right wing leanings I have no doubt that if the KKK was as prevalent as some wrongly suggest I would have ran across it at least in passing but that’s just not the case. I have no issue with DJT declaring the KKK as a terrorist group but my contention is that Aunt-Tifa co-mingled with BLM activists is a far greater threat to racism and violence in America. We’re seeing countless acts of violence from these two groups but there’s not been one linching , one organized cross burning, anywhere in the USA."

If as you said "there's not been one lynching, one organized cross burning anywhere in the USA", then why do you "have no issue" with the President declaring as "terrorists" a group that isn't actually committing terrorist acts?

20. BlueBayShepherd

BlueBayShepherd

That statement wasn't directed at you.

It was a general statement about "conservatives" who want to see Antifa in jail so bad, that they are willing to destroy our Constitutional freedoms to make it happen.