Truglo Tritium vs Glock Night Sights

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by rick7938, Oct 16, 2010.

1. rick7938

rick7938

I have a G21SF and G30SF with the stock plastic sights. I can get the Truglo Tritiums installed for $55.00 + tax each or send the slides to Glock to install their night sights for about the same or maybe a little more money.

Since I don't have a Glock with the factory night sights with which to compare to the Truglo, can someone with experience with both give me some guidance on which will be the better sights? This is about all of the money I can spare for new sights right now. Maybe I can upgrade to the fiber optics at some future date.

Thanks for any advice or guidance.

2. bigskip56

bigskip56

I am a big fan of the TruGlo TFO sights. I have installed them on my Glock 17; Sig P229;Sig P220 and am about to install them on my new Sig P226 and Springfield XD-M 45. They are great sight in and out of light!

3. G19aps

G19aps

I've seen the fiber optic tubes pop out of the TFO sights before if that matters to you.

4. hk_shootr

hk_shootr NRA Life member

Also keep the spray cleaners like GunScrubber away fron the TruGlo TFO sights.
    The chems actually etch the fiber optic rods and dull them