Glock Talk banner

Trucks

4670 Views 89 Replies 68 Participants Last post by  'Ol Grandad
What kind of truck do you drive? Got this 2021 Ram 2500 in November.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car
41 - 60 of 90 Posts

· Pinky Out
64,942 Posts
I was thinking pretty much the same thing! Wouldn't want to clutter up the Okie Corral, now would we. 😉
Nope!

We need all that room for Covid/Political threads. 🙋🏽‍♂️

· Registered
1,739 Posts
Old faithful 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 240k miles. It's been paid off forever, and built before there were electronics put in everything, so I can do most of the repairs myself (with Youtube :D). It will have to literally burn to the ground for me to consider buying anything newer and/or adding a car payment.

· NRA Life Member
5,780 Posts
No photo but she's a Red 2000 Tacoma TRD with just under 159k miles on her... She was my "Divorce Gift" to myself... paid an ungodly sum for her back in 2000 with my post divorce credit rating (and alimony and child support!)... :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, she's 22 now, and still runs like a top! I credit the ability to work from home since 2009 as part of the low mileage she's got on her... 😎

She's a Keeper!!!

· Registered
9,564 Posts
Nice! How are you liking it?
It is really a great truck. It rides like a Crossover, fits in the garage, can go anywhere, and I routinely average >25mpg.

The Velocity Blue I ordered in August is scheduled to be built around 2/21 and I will most likely sell the silver Maverick.

FORD should have develop an AWD hybrid Maverick and the long wait are my two complaints.

· Registered
9,564 Posts
How do you like that? Have some co-workers looking at one.
It is really a great truck. It rides like a Crossover, fits in the garage, can go anywhere, and I routinely average >25mpg.

The Velocity Blue I ordered in August is scheduled to be built around 2/21 and I will most likely sell the silver Maverick.

FORD should have developed an AWD hybrid Maverick and the long wait are my two complaints.

· Registered
402 Posts
Old faithful 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 w/ 240k miles. It's been paid off forever, and built before there were electronics put in everything, so I can do most of the repairs myself (with Youtube :D). It will have to literally burn to the ground for me to consider buying anything newer and/or adding a car payment.

Those are good trucks. Yours looks very nice. I bought and sold a similar one last summer. 250k miles, not as nice, no cap. Ran and drove great. Paid $1250, sold it for $4900. I just put about $300 into a detailing and a couple of little fixes. Wish I could get lucky like that more often!

41 - 60 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.