Glock Talk banner

Trucks

4687 Views 89 Replies 68 Participants Last post by  'Ol Grandad
What kind of truck do you drive? Got this 2021 Ram 2500 in November.
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

· Daca is caca
4,565 Posts
Work trucks a '16 ram 1500
Its got 160k. Only water pump went out. Theyve never had the tranny svc
Itll prolly go out on me at a most inopportune moment

· Registered
15,308 Posts
I have a 2006 Dodge 2500 Deisel and a 2008 3500 mega cab deisel.
I much prefer the 06 with just a standard 4 door cab. More maneuverable and a lot less emissions crap to cause problems.
Nearly 700,000 miles between the two of them and still waiting on those transmission problems that everyone said I was going to have.

· bene vivere
3,430 Posts
2010 Ford F-150 SuperCrew XLT, 5.4 V8, tow package. I bought it new in 2010. Not a problem with it, just oil changes and two batteries.

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Car

· Registered
15,308 Posts
Reactions: shadowlands

· ULTRA MAGA
5,995 Posts
After I sold our last rock crawling Jeep, I just didn’t need a 3/4 ton truck so I sold it. Kinda miss having a truck, but I don’t have a great need for one. I do like the new Nissan Frontier and am tempted a little.

My last pickup.

2017 Ram 2500 ST with the Power Wagon package.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

· Registered
1,986 Posts
I got the cheapest poverty-stricken version of a full-size 4x4 truck that I could find at the time, a 2019 Silverado Custom with the basic 4.3L V6. Outside of the usual GM electronics quirks, the thing has been a tank. Pulls up to 5,000lbs without too much trouble, and that's more than enough for me. Fuel economy sucks though, I think the 5.3 is actually better on gas, but they didn't have any on the lot at the time except in the high-end trims.
Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Vehicle

· Registered
402 Posts
Although I am somewhat partial to Fords, I have 1 Ford, 1 Chevy, and 1 Dodge.

2007 Ford F350 XLT, V-10, 4x4, custom aluminum flat bed. Ordered new, 104k miles.
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Vehicle

1939 Chevy Pickup, 350/350, IFS, Vintage Air, 25k miles since restoration. I bought it like this. That is my little Sinclair station and Dino.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Building

1955 Dodge COE, Still under restoration. Modified by original trucking company owner to air over hydraulic brakes. It was originally an auto transporter. In 1958, my Dad shortened the wheelbase to 96", built the bed out of 3/8" and 1/2" steel plate, and installed a Ford 317 V-8. I have owned it since 1981. The restoration has kind of stalled out- I need to get back to work!

Car Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

· Registered
1,335 Posts
This is my truck-2017 Z71, big motor, running around on 35s. Had it since 2018 and not looking for anything else:

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle Car

This is my wife's new truck. 2022 Tahoe Z71. It's badass and I'm a bit jealous, but I love my truck and it hasn't made me want to go newer which is a win!!

Wheel Cloud Tire Car Vehicle

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.