GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
I heard that it was a hot mic thing, but to be honest I don’t really care whether it was a hot mic or not as we got to see exactly what kinds of a - - holes they really are. I have already quit watching all NFL over idiots kneeling. So hey, let’s show the rest of the world how really low class and utterly disrespectful we can be Buck/Aikman. They have perhaps found a plane even lower than the kneelers.

I think that perhaps we should defund the NFL and remove their phony BS tax exemption.

And for general information, the Air Force treats flyovers as training missions and also uses them to help pilots get enough flight hours in their logs for qualifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
why should the nfl be tax exempt?
They claim to be a non profit, and unless my memory is slipping, (it is, but that is besides the point) win a court case and appeals over this decision.

·
Aw sheet main
1,551 Posts
The president should have put an end to flybys in his first few months. Why should our military glorify a sport whose participants hate America? They kneel for the flag and get a flyby?

The flyby celebrates the event, not the military. The flyby signifies the importance of the event and should be reserved for special events only.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
The president should have put an end to flybys in his first few months. Why should our military glorify a sport whose participants hate America? They kneel for the flag and get a flyby?

The flyby celebrates the event, not the military. The flyby signifies the importance of the event and should be reserved for special events only.
That is an interesting point of view. Perhaps you are right.

·
10mm Philosopher
6,079 Posts
'Hot' mic, 'cold' mic ... Does it matter? :headscratch:

Wear it proudly.
IMG_0062.JPG

·
Semper Paratus
27,790 Posts
My team ,Steelers are crushing it this year but I haven’t watched the NFL in three years.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
My team ,Steelers are crushing it this year but I haven’t watched the NFL in three years.

My Packers have just lost their first game of this season, but I haven’t watched in 2 or 3 seasons as well. And considering which way everything is headed, I don’t see that changing anytime soon.

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
Those aircrews have to fly to be green on all their status. Whether they fly over a stadium or cornfield probably doesn’t make that much of a difference.
So fly over cornfields, that won’t cost anymore that flying over a stadium, and the pilots still get to log their air time.

Reactions: Budqweiser

·
M62/76
11,958 Posts
Joe Buck-yourself fighting to stay relevant in a world less and less concerned with sports.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Very disappointing. Wonder if their comments strengthen or weaken their employment potential?
I would imagine with the typical BS the Dems get away with that this would at least make it so they can land a great job with facebook or twitter. HAHAHA if not they could maybe talk biden into letting them do drugs and pass around false narratives. That way Biden can tell us how awesome they are too. ''COME ON MAN, I DID THE THING.''

21 - 40 of 78 Posts