Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GLOCK TALK SPECIAL EXTENDED! ORDER YOURS BY WEDNESDAY 7 APRIL!
---
"Troubleshooter": the name says it all. My latest pro-2A shirt design for proud and savvy armed Americans from coast to coast...

Design ©2010 CBB/BGD -- All rights reserved. All sales final.

This wry, eye-catching shirt design honors the freedom-loving citizen who recognizes and accepts primary responsibility for his own well being. It's a bold and aggressive statement of freedom and vigilance! This design was originally commissioned by a local gun dealer, but I am going to produce a new small run professionally screen-printed with my original "Fair Warning" 2A design on high-quality black heavyweight garments in a variety of styles and colors, available at a discount to Glock Talk members.

THREE STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM:
Standard Tees $18.00 EACH (Add $1 for 2X or 3X and $2 for 4X or 5X)
Ladies' Fitted Baby Doll Tees $19.00 EACH (Add $1 for 2X)
(black only)
Hooded Sweatshirts $33.00 EACH (Add $2 for 2X or 3X and $3 for 4X or 5X)

Flat-rate Priority Mail shipping is $5 on whatever you buy!
Quantity discount available on 3 or more shirts
PayPal payment preferred
(even though their anti-gun policies suck)
USPS money orders also accepted

LIMITED ORDER PERIOD -- ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED & PAID BY FRIDAY 2 APRIL AT NOON EDT
There will only be a small number of shirts in this limited run so please order ASAP.

If you like the shirt and would be interested in owning one (or more!), please add a post to this thread and PM me with your name and e-mail address, and I will contact you via PM with further pricing and order details as they become available. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts