close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trouble on the Horizon.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by hardeyes, Feb 15, 2010.

1. hardeyes

hardeyes

Hello;

Here's the problem, I go with my Brother to the Hospital (every week), He goes into a clinic, and there is a Medical staff of Dr's & Nurse's. Every week it's the same staff, Service is good, but in this clinic-- I have a Female Nurse that is making move's on Me.

I know there are a lot of threads on GT, talking about how to hook up with females, Asking for advise on how to get noticed, But I'm trying to break this one off.

The troubles come with her being one of the Nurse's that is part of my Brothers caretakers.

So far, she cornered me (when I was sitting down on a chair), and put one of her knees in between my legs, and leaned way foward. Then she's always coming up to me, touching my arms, etc. Then when I'm helping out my Bro, she is ALWAYS looking at me, It's like she's breathing down my Neck.

She's not ugly, and I guess I started it, Because I like talking to the Ladies.

I've spent most of my Time hitting & quitting when I was in my Teens, and early 20's, But now I'm with someone (GF), and I don't mess around.

Anyways, I'm thinking that maybe she might be sore, If I just tell her to bug off, and then take it out/or disregard my Bro's needs, if she becomes mad/regretfull towards me, etc.

I am even thinking about borrowing my Bro's wedding ring, and talking about my GF all the time.

Someone help a Womens Man Out!

hardeyes

2. scottlang

scottlang Millennium Member

Just mention you "boy friend".:supergrin:

3. uhlawpup

uhlawpup Gentle Soul

Forget the dramatics. Just be a man, smile, and gently tell her that though her attentions are very flattering and you are honored to receive them, you are in a committed relationship.

If you let her down gently, as a gentleman would do, there will not be a problem for your brother.

4. 1-2man

1-2man Part Time

This.

(But one most always remember the possible 'psycho' element that can and may arise out of most any female. It's in there genes. :supergrin: )

5. Tailhunter

Tailhunter Glockman

This .....

6. airmotive

airmotive Tin Kicker

Ask her if she's pregnant.