Tritium test pic

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by GLOCKinBABY, Apr 16, 2005.

1. GLOCKinBABY

GLOCKinBABY

New night sights.. ooohhh prettty.

2. Exile

Exile

'Sierra Oscar 46 Tier 2 to 123 ABC street, report of a person pointing a handgun into the street, air support and teams are en route......';f

3. ForGreatJustice

ForGreatJustice

Thanks for the pic! Now I'll know where NOT to go.

4. GLOCKinBABY

GLOCKinBABY

Relax...It was almost 5am when I took that pic, I don't live on a major street and there was of course no round chambered. That shot (pun allowed) was kinda tricky actually. On auto, my little 5 megapixel Sony wanted to do either a real quick shutter speed with a flash (which totally washed out the tritium sights of course) or when I turned the flash off, you couldn't see hardly anything at all and it was blurry because the shutter speed was still too quick. I had to get my tripod, put it on manual setting and set the shutter speed to stay open about 3.5 seconds. The window idea was just a way for me to brace my muzzle against something because it's very very difficult to stay perfectly still especially with a gun in your hand and the other hand on the camera for that long. Turned out really nice huh? I wonder what it would have looked like though, if you walked by and saw me holding my glock to the window, and an ocassional flash of light? (from the earlier failed flash shots)
    ;G

5. SlammedDime

SlammedDime G23 Member

First rule of gun safety... all guns are always loaded....

6. GLOCKinBABY

GLOCKinBABY

Ahh, I said it wasn't chambered, but loaded it was. :cool: