Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trillian problem

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Eric R, Aug 23, 2004.

1. Eric R

Eric R Millennium Member

Orlando FL
    OK, here goes. I run trillian to connect to my AIM account as well as 2 ICQ accounts. I have a work and a home account for ICQ so no problem there but I use the same aim account in both places. It used to be that when I logged on to trillian in either place it would kick the other off the aim account. This was fine. A while back it changed so that the account can be active in more than one place. It sends a message whenever a second logon is detected, which is fine. but I have noticed that sometimes it sends messages to only 1 account. It should send to both if the status is the same in both places or to just an active one if the other is away. Anyway this seems to work sporadically so I want to know if there is a way to go back to the old way where it would just kick you if it saw more than one connection. Thanks in advance.

Eric R

I just found out that by responding to the system message it gives me the option to check how many connections are active and kick other connections. If anyone knows of a way to make this default I would still like to know. Thanks