Trijicon RMR offset

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by SmileForFlash, Feb 7, 2016.

1. SmileForFlash

SmileForFlash

I am currently using a Trijicon ACOG 4x32 on one of my SBRs. I am thinking about using a Trijicon RMR as an offset optic. That way I have a 4x and 1x. Anyone used this setup or something similar? I know Trijicon just started selling their own offset mount.

2. Gdirty5

Gdirty5

I've seen some 3 gun guys run that kinda set up. Also some ACOG's will have an RMR mounted on top. I have a 45 degree mount I was wondering if I wanted to mount one of my RMR's on, but figured it would be might pricey for a novelty that, for me, will rarely be used.

3. Viper1357

Viper1357

I'm using something similar on my Tavor. I'm running a Valdada 3x25 with an offset RMR. Fell in love with the gun after multiple outings, and put everything on it to make it my 'go to gun', 'shtf', etc... There isn't anything it can't do, everything sighted in, locked on, ready to rock n roll, but sadly like Gdirty5 mentioned, it's kind of just a novelty. But maybe that's part of the fun, albeit expensive fun sometimes.

[​IMG]

"

4. Resqu2

Resqu2

Seen lots of pics with a red dot mounted on top of the Acog, is that an option? It seems high to me but see lots of pics like that.