GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thank you,babue. I will pursue 6moa. The Sig Zero 3moa dot looked so tiny to me.

Leaning towards 407k(?) Holosun that has 6moa red dot IIRC.

I have been soaking up what I can from Mr.Cowan's Sage Dynamics videos. Look at the target first then proper presentation and grip should bring the dot into view. Or something like that. He makes it look easy.

Looking forward to learning how to shoot this smaller gun with optic sights. Glad I got a couple extra 15 round mags.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I sent my Glock 23c slide, the Trijicon RMR and suppressor height night sights to Jagerwerks for the work. They milled the slide, Cerakoted it, attached the RMR and the BUIS and even had everything sighted in. That was about 3 years ago, I just changed the batteries a few months ago.

·
Registered
406 Posts
While there are different dot sizes, keep in mind one trick is to zero the gun at the top edge of the dot as if it were a front sight. It is probably best to look through several examples; perhaps you can rent at least one to see how it works for you.

·
Registered
261 Posts
While there are different dot sizes, keep in mind one trick is to zero the gun at the top edge of the dot as if it were a front sight. It is probably best to look through several examples; perhaps you can rent at least one to see how it works for you.
Thanks,tomrkba. I was wondering about the zeroing placement of the dot. Esp. for bigger dots. Nice to hear about some "tricks".

No rentals around here. Been into each and every YouTube I can find on red dots for my gun. Availability of some sights is nil. To me that just means that more are on the way.

I know nothing about this stuff, but excited about learning. Only thing I know for sure is that I will have a red dot sight on this 365xl or the next 365xl.

Now I'm thinking if it's good on the little XL why not try one on the 19?

Reactions: tomrkba
21 - 24 of 24 Posts