close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trijicon RM08a

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by adam2670, Jul 19, 2012.

1. adam2670

adam2670

Anyone have one they could send a pic of the actual size and sight picture of the 13.5 MOA triangle?

I want one but am just not sure about the size of the triangle, I've tried finding videos and pics online to no avail, I would love to see an ACTUAL picture down the front of the gun from behind the sight.

thanks!
    -Adam

2. adam2670

adam2670

looks like Im not the only one lol...

3. hoffy

hoffy

I was shopping for an optic for a rifle, FNH SCAR 16, and I looked at a Meprolight reflex sight with I believe a 12 moa triangle and it was huge, but I thought to my self on a combat, fast acquisition pistol sight it would be OK. Looking through the different sights though round on the Mepro and rectangle on the RMR, I don't know. I think it would be really quick, for precision work, sight so the point of the triangle bisects or sits under the target. I ended up with an Eotech, but the RMR and its brothers were on my short list. I think a well made little sight like that would be the best optical sight to put on a handgun. I only found one RMR at gun shops in near by large cities, and it had a 6 moa dot I think, so good luck finding someone that stocks them. You might find something at an online shop that has a lot of videos, or trijicon them selves, or even you tube. Good luck:wavey: