close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trijicon or Glock night sights on my G36?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by dana, Mar 10, 2006.

1. dana

dana

I just called Glock and my two choices of night sights they offer are the Glock sights and the Trijicon sights. I am local to Glock so it is very easy for me to stop by and have these installed while I wait. So I am only going to go with the two types they offer. Also they only want $57 for the Glock sights and $72 (I think) for the Trijicons. This is installed and I have no shipping. So has any one used both of these? Any opinions about which is better or how they are different? Any help would be great.

2. smoke

smoke

I would go with the Trijicons over the GLOCK sights. Also tell them you want the screw type front (not sure if there is a Trijicon stake-on, but you don't want it).

3. dana

dana

they said that for the G36 both are stake-on.

4. smoke

smoke

I know Trijicon has a screw-on front, because I have one on my 36. I just got one from GLOCK for a G19 that is also screw-on. ASK, ASK, ASK, You may want to talk to a Manager. I would not have a stake-on front on my G!

5. stangyg123

stangyg123 NRA 4 Ever

I have used both and Trijicon are better IMO. For the price they are offering you can't go wrong, get the Trijicons. :)

6. Binky .357

Binky .357

I've had the trijicon nite sights on my glock for quite a while. I'm very happy with them. Durable, highly visible, and accurate.

7. dana

dana

I will ask persistently about the Trijicon screw on front. I would rather have a screw on front but I also hear that the stake on front is really strong enough. I still cant get over the prices, to me that is cheap considering it includes installation. Also considering that I can drive 10 min and they said they could do it while I wait. I really LOVE the Glock customer service.