Trijicon HD

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers/Lights' started by PatriotEngineer, Feb 14, 2013.

1. PatriotEngineer

PatriotEngineer

Just placed an order with Brownells for some trijicon hd night sights and some ammo. I placed the order around 3 in the afternoon and it shipped the same day! Although this wasn't my first attempt at ordering these sights. I had ordered some from glockmeister and after nearly 3 weeks of not shipping my order I had it cancelled. Needless to say I will no longer be giving my business to glockmeister. I'm taking my chl class on the 23rd and plan on using these sights during the class. I'll put up a some pictures and my 2 cents on them after I get a chance to test them out.

2. RPVG

RPVG

Be careful about dissing G-meister. Another guy here had his posts deleted for that (apparently, they're a sponsor of GT).

Looking foreward to your pics and report.

3. PatriotEngineer

PatriotEngineer

Well I'm not to worried about them deleting my post, plus I'm just sharing an honest experience so that those who read this can be informed better when making their choice.

Has anyone installed these sights or just changed the old ones out using a punch of some sort?