Glock Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, first tech post on here. I have a G43 and a G34 G4. I put a Ghost edge connector in the 43 and a Evo elite in the 34. I have ghost self defense spring kits in both. Both triggers when unloaded, when the trigger slack is taken up the the safety will not go back unless you physically push it back. This doesn't effect it shooting wise. However with the glock bump taken out with both connectors it is a little too close for comfort.

Its my understanding that either putting back the glock trigger spring can fix this but it may make the trigger a little heavier. Any thoughts on the best way to fix this?

· RetiredDinosaur
11,518 Posts
If the trigger doesn't move forward enough to re-engage the trigger safety, either the firing pin spring is too light, or the trigger spring is too strong.....or both.

The best way to fix it is to take that stuff out of your Glock and put the factory parts back in. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.