close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trigger Disussion please

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Mattyd, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Mattyd

Mattyd

Friends..can you enlighten me on what various trigger alterations are available for my 26? I have heard many different versions but they could be mostly one in the same with just wording used to describe. I am not really interested in lightening the trigger pull but more in lines of reduing take up or travel. Thanks.

2. SouthernBoyVA

SouthernBoyVA

If this is to be a defensive arm, the more common improvements are the 25 cent trigger job, a 3.5 connector, and a smooth faced trigger. I have test five different connectors in my primary carry gun (Glock 23) and for me, the best of the lot was Glock's own 3.5 connector (part #00135). I have also installed the smooth faced trigger on both of my G23's and my G19 (my G26 and G27 still have the stock trigger).

Here is a link to some Google pages for the 25 cent trigger job.

http://www.google.com/search?client...hp&q=Glock+25+cent+trigger&btnG=Google+Search

If you want to go further, you can replace the striker spring with a 4# Wolf spring. Combined with a 3.5 connector, this makes a very good trigger. But a number of people recommend against using the 4# striker spring for a defensive arm - there are some pretty hot arguments on both sides of this issue going on right now. Personally, I tried one, then re-installed my factory striker spring.