Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
3,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has a...different flavor. I am totally unsure if I like it or not... :drink:

It tastes like Coke mixed with some cold coffee stuff. SLightly sweet, yet not too sweet. I just can't decide if I like it.

Guess I'll have to drink some more.

Anyone else tried it yet?

·
Casual lead ho
2,367 Posts
Being a life long Pepsi type...no Sir I have'nt tried it. I like cola, I like coffee, the two together at an inflated price just to be trendy, no Sir....but thanks for asking! :supergrin:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm a pepsi guy, but I had to try it. I used to love the RedHook Double Black Stout with Starbucks in it.....

Coke Blak is more like Coke Yak! to me. I tossed out the remaining bottles.

I bet this is going to live no longer than New Coke did... probably alot less.

·
The King
1,862 Posts
Just tried it today.....nothing special really. Certianly not worth the price of a 12 pack for 4 small bottles.

·
Banned
4,497 Posts
Coffee and cola is an odd combo but due to diabetes I'm pretty much out of the game on soft drinks...even sugar-free ones.

Iced espresso is an authentic beverage which is very enjoyable. On occasion I'll pour a double shot over ice in a rocks glass and sweeten with a packet of S&L or Splenda.

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
I can't stand coffee, so I will pass:supergrin:

·
Registered
141 Posts
I wish the beverage makers would get over their recent fascination with all of these "flavored colas." How much crap can you possibly mix in a carbonated beverage? I like a Cherry Coke here and there, but most of these things are a complete and utter abomination of good taste.

When they were out, I made the mistake of trying Mountain Dew Pitch Black and Pepsi's Holiday Spice... :puking:

:eyebrow:

Originally posted by VictorLouis
I think it will go down like Crystal Pepsi....which I really liked.:D
I liked Crystal Pepsi too. I always thought it tasted just about the same as original recipe Coca-Cola, though... :freak:

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.