close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tree Lounge Bow Hunter Special+gun/bow holder

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by M.Bucklin, Oct 1, 2003.

1. M.Bucklin

M.Bucklin

****SOLD****

The Bow Hunter Special consists of a Tree-Lounge System I A, our basic unit, plus (1) a bow hunting adapter, (2) a steep angle pad and (3) bow holder. The bow hunting adapter converts the Tree-Lounge into a bow hunting stand. The steep angle pad provides a cushion for the seat and lower seat support. Also included in this auction are gun holders ($14.95)which are made of plastic-coated steel and may be permanently bolted to the right or left side of the Tree-Lounge (Bolts and nuts are included). In addition to the stand and gun holders you also will receive the Tree Lounge Bow Holder ($19.95)which is designed to hold your bow in position for easy pick-up. Mounts to the lower seat support. Can be left on the Tree Lounge for carrying. SHIPPING: The shipping on this item is going to be $25. If the actual shipping is less than $25 I will refund the difference to you. I have purchased many items on Ebay and am very aggravated when I pay $5 for shipping to see that someone only paid $1 and I want you to only pay the actual shipping costs.