close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Traxxas Tmaxx nitro powered racing truck

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by testosterone, May 28, 2004.

1. testosterone

testosterone

I picked up this beast from a buddy of mine who bought it for his son. its an extremely powerful r/c truck (44mph forward and reverse!!). He sold it to me and when I got it I started messing with the carb adjustments and from then on I just could not get it to run right....she runs, dont get me wrong, just needs somebody with some smarts in this area to tweak it just right to get full enjoyment out of it. Ive got everything it came with including the dvd instruction video and a print out of the owners manuel. Also its got an upgraded a arm set up for a beefier front end. Comes with a few extra glo plugs and everything else that came in the box (which I dont have). this thing goes for around 400 bucks new...i know its not new and you need to do some tuning on her...so how about 300. I just want to buy one that i can play with thats battery operated. I have pics..email me at hank@xanon.net if you want them.
    The truck doesnt have anything wrong with her at all other then some scratches..body is in good shape as are the tires and rims...I've hardly played with her myself..again this needs to go to somebody experienced and able to handle her power and be able to adjust/tune her. I cant offer any warrentees with this but I can tell you that Traxxas customer service is kick *** and they have helped me everytime ive called them. ANd i will donate a portion of the sale to support this wonderful site.
    Thanks!

2. testosterone

testosterone

3. testosterone

testosterone