Glock Talk banner

Are you prepared for an in-home invasion in your home?

• YES. Too bad for the perp(s)

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • NO. But I should get myself ready

Votes: 4 12.5%
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Millenium #3936
6,653 Posts
You are not going to get what you need by watching youtube.. Get some real training from an outfit that incorporates "force on force" scenarios. Everyone will have a different home defense plan.. some better than others. Generally speaking I do not suggest that a person go looking for the BG unless you have other family members in danger. I have a repel boarders kind of mentality and I plan to get a 911 call out, lay the phone down and prepare to defend the room I am occupying.

I always have a firearm readily available but I will not carry a gun on my person while inside my home. If I did, it would simply remind me that I have failed in my responsibility to properly secure my home. A determined criminal can certainly get into my house but it wont be faster than I can casually walk to the nightstand.

The best home defense plan is one that causes the badguy to select another house. Home defense starts at the curb!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.