1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Safe And Accurate Firearms Training LLC
15 hrs · Edited ·

Next class has been confirmed. July 25th
Gutter Fighting: Is the working title.

We will be bringing in a guest Instructor for this class. Retired Green Beret, and police veteran Tim Smith. A 20 year veteran of the US Army Special Forces. Lead instructor at the Q course, as well as a veteran drug task force officer. And retired Martial Arts instructor. Tim has lived, and worked in the most inhospitable environments in the world. Both armed and unarmed.

Tim has developed a curriculum and class for civilians that uses his experience and training to their utmost advantage. There will be a lecture on fighting mindset followed by a morning of hand to hand techniques that are quick and dominate in a close quarters fight. Empty hand as well as knife defense will be taught.

The firearms portion will be. Shooting To Win.
Target transitions, moving target, and shoot no shoot targets.

This will be a well rounded knowledge filled class that everyone should take.

Because of the extra costs associated with Bringing Mr. Smith in from North Carolina this class will cost $200.00 per student.

20 student maximum.
150 rounds of ammo
strong side holster with a spare mag pouch.

$100.00 deposit due before July 17th

· Registered
5,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attended the class yesterday and I got more than my monies worth. Class was very professional and extremely practical. One of the best I have taken. Put on by a true "Quiet Professional" geared towards the civilian. He will be coming back.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.