Glock Talk banner

Trail camera deer pictures

542 Views 12 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  sean4570
Just put up my first cellular camera and love it so far. Can’t wait till Nov 5th and hope some of these stick around. Anyone have any impressive trail pics? Let’s see them
Dog Fawn Adaptation Tints and shades Monochrome
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· NRA Life Member
75,785 Posts
I'm waiting to see a sasquatch!
With all the game cameras out there for all these years, you'd think so. The only logical explanation is that the sasquatches are using alien technology to be invisible to trail cams. Definitely alien technology. Maybe Romulan.

· Registered
9,601 Posts
With all the game cameras out there for all these years, you'd think so. The only logical explanation is that the sasquatches are using alien technology to be invisible to trail cams. Definitely alien technology. Maybe Romulan.
They're very wily. It's been suggested they see the old guy out there putting up the trail cams. Still it must be very difficult for them to keep from running out there and mooning the would-be hunter's camera!

· Registered
704 Posts
Those guys were less than 40 yards off the back deck!
I asked my neighbor across the street (A NC St. Trooper) how close I can shoot to the house and he said there is no set distance! the only thing in the game book is one has to be 500 ft from a church.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts