Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a large multi gun trade over the weekend, one of the guns I ended up with is a Second Gen G 32. Very clean gun with the Tupperware and one 10 round mag. I must admit the thought of a collectible Glock has never crossed on my mind, but these things are tough to find. . . Wanted to see what you guys think it might be worth today? I may just buy a box or two of 357 sig and try it out, never owned one before.

THANKS!

·
troy ounce gold
1,595 Posts
You'll like it. Nice flat trajectory. Less recoil than 40S&W. Very few 2nd gen Glock 32's were made. Congrats on a great find.

·
getcha suma dat
247 Posts
I really just think it's worth what someone is willing to pay. You could possibly find a used gen 2 G32 in a shop for $350 bucks, or you could find someone on Armslist or Gunbroker selling it for closer to $600. The price is going to vary more based on the condition. It's a gen 2 and ya, it's going to be harder to find but that's not necessarily going to bring the price up any. I would say its worth maybe 350-400ish tops to most people. Or there could be that guy out there that has to have a Gen 2 G32 and has been looking everywhere and will fork out 500 to get it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts