close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trade or Sell, Mastering the Mini-Glock

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ch-po, Mar 9, 2003.

1. ch-po

ch-po

I have the Mastering the Mini-Glock VHS. I ordered it when I bought a connector for my G27 'cause I was to proud to pay $6 shipping on such a little item. Instead I spent another $25.00 for the video. See what being stubborn gets you???

Anyway...would like to trade for another shooting style video, or sale. Let me know if you are interested. THIS VIDEO WAS PLAYED ONE TIME.

[​IMG]

Mastering The Mini-Glock - Be A Master Of Your Glock! - 110 min.

"The Glock model 27 is the .40 caliber version of Glock's mini-frame handguns. The model 26 is 9mm, model 29 is 0mm, and the model 30 is the .45 caliber. All of these guns are cut down versions of the original Glock designs that were first introduced into the United States in 1982. Because of their small size, the Mini-Glocks do require practice and more attention to the fundamentals. This program is a complete guide to the operation, shooting, cleaning, disassembly and reassembly of the Mini-Glock handguns. Learn shooting tips and techniques, self-defense shooting, concealed carry, one-handed point shooting, cleaning and maintenance... everything you need to own & operate the Mini-Glock."

2. kf4zra

kf4zra I miss ya Murph

pm sent

John

3. ch-po

ch-po

SOLD (pending funds)