Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to trade a nickel 2007 keltec p3at 380, extra magazine, no issues, plus $200 for a nice glock 19. The keltec is a nice pocket pistol but want something bigger.
Northeast Florida Jacksonville or surrounding can meet.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The P3at was made in Aug 2007 I believe. The date of the nickel finish I am unsure about. I have only had the gun a few months and have carried daily.
It looks to me like it had some minor pitting from carry and that is why the previous owner had it plated, to stop corrosion and prevent any further.

When I bought the gun I contacted Jack Fuselierm a well respected gunsmith who is well known for doing nickel plating, he is the one who did the job, and he said it looks like others he gets that needs to stop pitting. He assured me that if it wasnt rusting now it never would, I believe him.

I just want it known that the finish is not perfect but it is entirely functional and rust free, and I have never had a Failure of any kind. The nickel plating shows absolutely no signs of daily pocket carry in a leather holster. That is the type of work Mr. Fuselier does, first class. If someone wants a great dependable pocket carry 380, this is it. A used blued p3at is about $200 IF you can find one, so I think this is a pretty good deal for someone wanting concealed carry

·
Crusty Member
10,925 Posts
I'm in FL, and have a nice G19...but I'm not sure I want to sell it. Are you considering simply selling the Kel-Tec? If so, how much?

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really want to trade it to get a used G19. I could use a bigger gun, and someone else may need something ultra concealable like the P3at.

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll up the cash for a Glock 19 to $250 cash, plus the 2007 nickel Keltec 380, 2 factory magazines, a box of 50 380 Federal hi shoks, and a new leather pocket holster. Basically a Complete concealed carry 380 package and $250 for a decent G19. This keltec will disappear in a pair of shorts.
Anybody in North Florida that wants a good dependable pocket gun this 380 is very good and you can count on it.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hiya Dave,

That Kel-Tec does not look bad at all and the price is right. Too bad I already have a P-32. Are you sure you don't want to trade your Ruger LCP for my G22?

Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nah, I just got the LCP chromed, I'm going to make it my carry gun till I get sick of it.
Really the Keltec shoots better than the LCP in my opinion, the LCP has a long trigger pull, never know when its going off.
But the LCP is the pretty gun and is all the rage right now.

I wouldn't mind the G22 at all, but since I just got the LCP chromed I am going to keep it until I get sick of it in a few years.

Really the Keltec 380 is a better "shooter" believe it or not. Not near as pretty but the trigger pull and ergonomics are better.
That LCP curved grip looks pretty and it's a pretty gun. But For the down and dirty carry work, the keltec is easier to handle and to shoot. I carry the Keltec 90% of the time.

So why not get rid of the LCP and keep the keltec?
Cause it's new and the Keltec is "old" . The LCP is my new toy.
:)

·
Registered
831 Posts
im local, what's the cash price for it? can meet today....let me know. thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
im local, what's the cash price for it? can meet today....let me know. thanks

·
Registered
831 Posts
hellooooooooo..................................

1 - 14 of 14 Posts