TR Graham MGSL

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by Sparky5019, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Sparky5019

Sparky5019

Is he still making these? Anyone have contact info? I sent an email to the address I had with no reply for days. Thanks for all the help!

2. Wetrudgeon

Wetrudgeon

Saw and briefly conversed with Mr. Graham Saturday last at the Ft. Worth gun show. He described himself as "semi retired," although he did not elaborate on precisely what that means. As always, he had a considerable crowd gathered at his table while he went about his craft. We believe we heard him mention his website to another customer. Sorry, no additional info.

We trudge on.

3. Sparky5019

Sparky5019

Link? I was unable to find much. Thanks!

4. Wetrudgeon

Wetrudgeon

Can't be any help. Sorry. We have never used his website but have heard of it. He makes the DFW area gun shows, so we have the luxury of face to face contact.

Mr. Graham is a quality individual and has likely forgotten more about Glock handguns than most of us will ever know. He has done considerable work for us over several years and we have complete confidence in all of it.

Again, sorry we cannot be more help. We will likely cross paths again with Mr. Graham and will do our best to obtain contact info at that time.

We trudge on.

5. nraman

nraman

His Slide lock was not a success.
    People complained that it damaged the barrel locking lip.
    I saw several pictures with chipped barrels. I think he stopped making them.

6. Sparky5019

Sparky5019

That surprises me. I never saw or heard of any problems. Oh well. Does anyone have any leads on his website?

7. nraman

nraman

IMO, if the Glock slide lock shows full contact with the barrel, there's no reason to change it.
    The barrel will slide against the top of the groove, there's no need for a narrower groove.
    People that wonder about the accuracy of their Glock can try shooting a Glock with MOS from a good rest, it can be an eye opener.

8. Sparky5019

Sparky5019

I appreciate your assistance but I understand how the pistol works. This is not a discussion of which lock people prefer. I'm simply looking for a lead on his website. Thanks so much!

Macc283 likes this.
  9. bocadave

bocadave

Search "Glock Talk posts there is a post with email and phone number. I have both his slide lock and locking blocks in my G19 an 17L and no problems. Got them 2 yrs ago.

10. Sparky5019

Sparky5019

My experience as well. Will do. Thanks!