That was a good one.

·
κολασμένος
18,729 Posts
:rofl:

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I totally LOL'd! Love the part when he throws it like a javelin at the wall.

And that cameraman part was scary! That guy could have been killed!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
lol..."and 3 days later, this happened"

Sam

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
That was good. He broke that Cold Steel sword.

·
Registered
846 Posts
I love this show!! Been following since episode one! I love it after he plays the original tape of this....and then as soon as it's over it shows Tosh and he goes "******* yeah!"

I died laughing!

·
"Don't Tread On Me!"
6,425 Posts
That was good. He broke that Cold Steel sword.
Looks more like the blade just came out of the handle, the sword part seemed ok. Still you don't cut wood with a sword, that's why a lot of guys loved using an axe, you could cut wood or heads with equal ease. LOL.

·
NRA Life Member
66,058 Posts
Tosh.0 is the only thing on Comedy Central worth watching these days.

As for Cold Steel - I remember when they were the company that made some decent, affordable knives, back in the 80's. What happened? Now they're the Made in China Mall Ninja Outlet.

And how does business get so bad that your action-demo guy looks like a 70's parole officer from a Cheech & Chong movie? At that point, shouldn't you just scrap the commercial?

·
Semper Paratus
408 Posts
I'm not a big Tosh fan but that had me laughin pretty good!

·
Rude Member
3,063 Posts

As for Cold Steel - I remember when they were the company that made some decent, affordable knives, back in the 80's. What happened? Now they're the Made in China Mall Ninja Outlet.

And how does business get so bad that your action-demo guy looks like a 70's parole officer from a Cheech & Chong movie? At that point, shouldn't you just scrap the commercial?
There late night infomercial recorded one night instead of one of my hunting shows. It was a half hour of the fat guy choppin $%&* up and sweating profusely in the process. I kept it on the DVR for months and showed it to people that would come over. It was a half hour of pure comedy at others expense. He had sweat marks on his gray shirt under his moobs and in his pits, as well as his back. I can't imagine how that company could ok that infomercial, it could only hurt their rep and made them look foolish. But it was as funny as it comes.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Tosh.0 is the only show on television I watch with my tough guy son who's a rifleman in the Marines, my not-so-tough son who's in college, and my daughter, and we all enjoy it. The only member of the family who doesn't laugh is my wife, but then she doesn't like the Three Stooges, either so forget her.

·
Banned
42,102 Posts
I've broken a Cold Steel sword. Never broke an MRL/Windlass, Angus Trim, John Lundemo, Albion, or even a Hanwei (granted, I was very careful in my selection of MRL/Windlass and Hanwei swords, as they are not all created equal).

I have no use for CS.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Looks more like the blade just came out of the handle, the sword part seemed ok. Still you don't cut wood with a sword, that's why a lot of guys loved using an axe, you could cut wood or heads with equal ease. LOL.
He actually split a pretty good sized log before it broke. When I saw it go through that log I was amazed! :wow: I figuired that the blade would snap.

I was not knocking the Colt Steel sword for breaking, he was splitting logs with it! If anything, it made me want to buy one.

·
Mythmatician
3,083 Posts

A lot of their cheaper stuff is made in South Africa now. China I understand, but SOUTH AFRICA?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts