close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Topton, PA Match Results!

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jel, Aug 27, 2003.

1. jel

jel

The Pennsylvania match results have been posted on www.gssfonline.com.

Check 'em out!

Congratulations to the winners!

GSSF Staff

(No promotions to Master this match, but in processing the results, we discovered a promotion that was overlooked previously and made the correction)

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

A thousand thanks from SW VA.:cool:

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

I second DannyR's comments. Nice Job.

4. Don At PC

Great shooting "Team Sidearmor". Three more plaques: 2nd in Amciv, 1st in L.E. and 1st in S/M. Well done. A special congratulations to Mr. Spruell for a great looking clean match with a score of 54.38, good shooting.;c ;c ;c Congratulations to all the winners. See many of you at Statesville next weekend.

5. Sgian Dhub

Sgian Dhub

Hi Jel,

Thank you and the rest of the crew for all your hard work in getting the match results done so fast.
    I am amazed at the number of shooters that turned out!

Again, thank you for you and the crew's effort to put the results out and putting on the match.

6. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

Nice shooting Michelle, 2nd C, your still moving up! It's nice that GSSF is getting the scores up so quick. It definitely shortens the agony of waiting! ;f

7. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

Way to go Michele $100 richer!!

8. GlockMom

GlockMom

THANKS JEL!! And belated Happy Brithday too! ;y ;y

;S ;S ;+ ;+ !!!!!

Well, this answers my question about shooting in 2 categories. Thanks Jerry for your help ;3

I guess you boys just missed that round of drinks;f;Y

9. Sniper 7.62

Sniper 7.62

Many thanks JEL
    And now to my wife WAY TO GO!!!! so look out B class here she comes and to think last year you where last and now LOOK at what you can do. :) :)

10. Don At PC

Nice shooting Michele. Keep up the hard work, it is paying off. See you'al at Statesville.

11. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb

finished 30th in the last two matches i shot in AMCIV.. which by the way I'm not unhappy with.. only 2 seconds difference in my times.. :) hope i'm not stuck in a rut..

Thanks for getting the results up.. I think having to wait weeks and weeks would not be any fun.

GSSF matches are always fun..

Jeff.

PS: Was wondering if there was any thought to adding another or different stage to the Format ?? that's the only complaint I have with GSSF matches, they are over to quick.. :)

12. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Jeff,

Just shoot another category with the same or different Glock.;)

13. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

I had a similar thought after shooting 2 classes at the Greeley match, which I shot last year (my first GSSF match). So after shooting all 3 stages 4 times in 2 years they kinda got boring, now obviously I could do much better by practicing them, but I like change. So what do people think of the format changing every year, so every year the 3 stages change, or perhaps keep the plates and change the other 2 stages, obviously there is a myriad of stages that are possible with normal equipment available at the ranges that hold matches.

14. Don At PC

I thoroughly enjoy it the way it is now. I have been shooting 8 to 10 GSSF matches per year since 1999 and have never been bored yet. If you like a changing format you should maybe try IPSC or IDPA they are constantly changing the format. The current GSSF format is best suited for the newer shooters and folks just learning to be competitive. This is one of the primary purposes of GSSF besides selling a product.

If its boring you could also try shooting the Stockmeister and U/L GSSF Categories, there are always some really hungry sharks in that end.

This has been my .02. ;c ;c ;c

15. rtr

rtr Glockaholic

I do shoot IPSC and IDPA, more than GSSF, so perhaps that is why I want it to change. But I see your point, it does make it easier for new shooters to learn by keeping the format the same I suppose. And there is clearly a challenge by having it the same way every time in terms of being able to see improvement from one match to the next, I guess since I only get to shoot GSSF once a year that part doesn't matter as much. But obviously it is a promotional product for Glock, not just a sport like IPSC and IDPA, hadn't thought about that aspect before.

If I have the skills one day I'll try that:)

16. Team Greenbaum

Team Greenbaum Millennium Member

So, how did Dave Sevigny do??? I realize that he can't compete for prizes so he's not in the official results, but everyone said he shot like the blazes and I would love to hear how he scored…

-Scott

17. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

You can never tell when there might be changes in the GSSF stages. It's been the same for several years so can change be far away? ;f

18. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

I like GSSF, and I like knowing the stages, it's nice to be able to practice the stages before a match. Changing the stages could be interesting, and I'll shoot GSSF either way.

19. Hunterjbb

Hunterjbb

a good thing most of the time, it does not have to be wholesale change.. one more stage to shoot.. maybe a different steel stage.. I know most folks love to shoot at steel.. I know i do.

I like GSSF because of it's simplicity and yeah i could shoot more then one class.. maybe i will.. i shot 3 matches this year.. I only have one glock, for now.

Maybe a change as to adding a "special" stage at the different matches.. although that would be tough scoring and fairness wise country wide.

I shoot both IDPA and USPSA so that provides me with plenty of challenges, GSSF is just for fun and more trigger time.. so it's no biggy if they leave it the way it is.

Jeff.