Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Pistol People
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Topton Pa match is August 20th and 21st. I just received the following email from Match Director Lou Ciletti:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fellow Shooters

The 2016 Keystone State Ballistic Challenge is two weeks away.

If you have already volunteered, I thank you. Events like these cannot happen without the support of people like you.

At this time, I do not have enough help for either Saturday or Sunday. Ideally, I need 25 people for each day. There are currently 12 people for Saturday, and 10 for Sunday. Needless to say, I need more help! If you are available, please let me know ASAP. If you are have volunteered and will be unable to attend, please contact me ASAP.

Friday setup starts at 8:00 AM and lasts until we are finished. Staff wishing to shoot the course will be given the opportunity to shoot immediately after setup is completed. I'll be at the range until 4 PM on Friday

Staff working the match should be at the range no later than 8:00 on Saturday and Sunday

See you all at the range!

Lou
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With an expected turnout of 500+ entries, 12 ROs is not nearly enough. If you are planning on attending this match, please, please consider volunteering to work as well. You can email Lou at [email protected]

Thanks,
Ann

·
20,407 Posts
I would if I could because Topton is such a great match and great range, but I am helping my daughter move from Woodstock, VA to Martinsville, VA, where she will be teaching 2nd grade.

When shooting Topton, I usually stay with my brothers in Lansdale.

Reactions: youngann

·
Registered
148 Posts
My daughter and I can work on Sunday if people are still needed for that day. Waiting to hear from Lou if we're needed.

Reactions: youngann

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hi Ann,

I am coming up on Friday, If I can shoot fri I can work Sat for half a day or work on fri about 1230 till done and shoot Saturday.

Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts