Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
King of G'dness
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to seem impatient, because that's truly not the case...just an observation...

On Sunday, August 3rd, I placed internet orders with 6 different gun related companies located in various US cities. By August 7th, I had received 5 of those orders - Lone Wolf, OMB, Wolff Gunsprings, MLE Shooting Sports, and Team Glock.

That 6th order was placed with TopGlock. They did not even ship my order until August 7th, and with the mail having now come and gone today - the 9th - that order has still not arrived.

I placed online order with another company on the 7th - the same day TopGlock shipped - and it arrived today.

This degree of "delay" has been typical with every order I have placed with TopGlock. They charge as much or more for their products and shipping as any other vendor, with some shops offering free shipping.

Have y'all had similar experiences?

·
Registered
59 Posts
YES THEY DO SUCK!! I canceled my order with them and placed a new order with Lone Wolf arrived today and i ordered it 4 days ago!! Kudos to LoneWolfDist.com you guys ROCK!!!

screw topglock

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
varoadking
I don't want to seem impatient, because that's truly not the case...just an observation...

On Sunday, August 3rd, I placed internet orders with 6 different gun related companies located in various US cities. By August 7th, I had received 5 of those orders - Lone Wolf, OMB, Wolff Gunsprings, MLE Shooting Sports, and Team Glock.

That 6th order was placed with TopGlock. They did not even ship my order until August 7th, and with the mail having now come and gone today - the 9th - that order has still not arrived.

I placed online order with another company on the 7th - the same day TopGlock shipped - and it arrived today.

This degree of "delay" has been typical with every order I have placed with TopGlock. They charge as much or more for their products and shipping as any other vendor, with some shops offering free shipping.

Have y'all had similar experiences?

CincyBrad
Yes, which is why I don't order from them anymore.

same here. i will never order from them again

the last order i placed, they held up shipping my pistol for approximately 2 weeks because the other half of my order (a slide lock spring, or something small) was not in-stock, and they were too cheap to pay for an envelope and a $0.42 stamp to mail it to my po box

hope they made good use of that stamp because it cost them my business

·
Premium Member
2,645 Posts
Never used topglock, but I've had nothing but good luck with the myriad of parts I've ordered from glockparts.com. I never ordered from lonewolf, I found everything I needed at glockparts cheaper or same price.

·
GO HUSKERS!
396 Posts
Never used topglock, but I've had nothing but good luck with the myriad of parts I've ordered from glockparts.com. I never ordered from lonewolf, I found everything I needed at glockparts cheaper or same price.
A huge +1. Glockparts.com rocks and it's the only place I'll order from.

HH

·
Build the Wall
10,258 Posts
TopGlock SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

They are punks and need to go out of business!

·
MENACE
1,055 Posts
No because when TopGlock used to be in Tempe AZ, I'd pick up my order directly from the warehouse, which you could do by appointment.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i got my G19 from them and it took almost 3 months to get it but granted EVERYONE in socal were out of G19s at the time. no real complaints against TGSCOM/TopGlock here, oh yeah i doubt this thread will go on much longer cause Eric doesn't like TGSCOM being talked about on the boards.

·
10mm User
194 Posts
I stick with OMB. Great prices, very quick ordering-to-shipping turnaround, and they get your order right the first time.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I"ve ordered from OMB and Biotech (SP) within the last month.. Both gave me speedy delivery..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts