close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

Topglock Mag Status

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by Dandapani, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Dandapani

Dandapani

First a note to our GT Owner, Eric:

Eric, Please don't close this thread. Let us GT members who ordered from Topglock seek information and confirmation from each other and hopefully from Topglock.

It is both disingenuous and inconsistent to allow Topglock to benefit from viral marketing (word of mouth) based on postings on GT, and then to close down GT threads (two so far) by members seeking status from each other and possibly Topglock.

I guess Topglock is overwhelmed with business and is unable to provide individual status, but perhaps they can respond to one of these status threads, IF YOU STOP CLOSING THEM!

If you don't like a particular post, then moderate it, but leave the thread up, please!

====

I ordered 15 mags back July 15, my credit card was billed on July 30th. No ship status.

2. Glock9mmFan

Glock9mmFan VoteLibertarian

I haven't been billed, but I haven't heard anything about my mags from them either. Maybe they're backlogged?

I think contacting them directly would be more effective, though.

3. Dandapani

Dandapani

From their status/contact page: http://www.topglock.com/status.htm

I was hoping WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM, a GT member, would hop on one of these threads and say something more specific.

I and others have tried to contact them for our own status with no response.

4. mattyk6

mattyk6

I sent them an email on the 15th asking for them if they had mags in stock and when they would ship. Haven't heard back from them. I did get a response from Lone Wolf and Tacticalgear.com within a day or two. I haven't actually ordered from TopGlock, but at this rate, I may not. The other sites seem to have enough time to respond to customer requests.

5. WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM

WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM Online Sales

This will be posted in 2 or 3 spots that basically have the same question.

Magazines: They are shipping as fast as we can get them out. I estimate that we have shipped over a 1000 pounds of magazines so far and this week we will ship at least that much. The volume is tremendous. We have hired on two temps and everyone is working 10-12 hour days. The shipping companies have a love/hate relationship with us right now. We have also put another new computer into the mix for shipping as well. Apparently the tracking isn’t working since the shipping companies are not scanning the big shipments we are making.

Some of the Walther/Colt/Sig/HK mags are coming in slowly. We are having difficulty getting them to come in on a regular basis. Rest assured that we will get them first as we have orders in with 10-15 vendors. C-mags are good to go.

Personal note: I am sorry that I have not posted sooner. My daughter had a head on collision with my son late last week and I had to spend all day Friday in the ER. She has a fractured skull. She is doing fine, but my family could always use the extra prayers.

Thanks for your patience in this matter as we are going as fast as we can. We will have everything out of our doors as fast as is humanly possible.

6. Cicero

Cicero

I logged onto TopGlock the first day they had pre-ordering, got my confirmation, received notice on Sept. 9 that they had packaged / notified USPS, got my mag on the 17th.

I think it's pretty unfair to TopGlock to diss them - as some have done - because of backlog. Many posters have reported getting their mags in the last week or so (I only knew to ask my wife for the package because of another poster reporting on his delivery last week). Moreover, TopGlock was totally up front in detailing the potential risks and delays inherent in the transaction on their website. We signed up for a place in line to get standard-cap mags, with the chance that some of us would receive them out of standing inventory as soon as the ban expired.

And, given the past service I've seen from them and many of the other sponsors of this site, I'd certainly be willing to cut them some slack on this issue.

7. Dandapani

Dandapani

I got a phone call. My mags ship today. (I had a call for shipping address owing to my upcoming relocation.)

8. Rich597

Rich597

I ordered two G19 mags on August 5 and received them on September 18.

9. grenadier

grenadier

Magazines arrived today (2 Glock 17, 2 Glock 20, 2 Glock 22, 2 Glock 23), all in pristine condition.

I'll be sending another order their way once things calm down for them, and once my checking account recovers.

10. mzenzer

mzenzer Argus-eyed

I don't remember when I ordered them, but I got two G23 mags today. No complaints here, I'm very happy. I'm also about to order a few more from topglock.

The ban just expired on the 13th, and everyone who pre-ordered SHOULD have had the sense to realize that demand would be extremely high and there would naturally be a wait.

Give the guys a break already..sheesh.;Q

11. Quarterbore

Quarterbore Millennium Member

I got my mags yesterday... BRAND NEW and worth the waite!

Mine were all Restricted LEO GOV ONLY.... but that is all the better!

4@G-20 and 4@G-21s were new Gen 3s PLUS 4@G-18 33rd mags were the typical NDF...

I just wish I didn't sell my G-17 as I don't have a 9mm Glock at this time to use the 33-rd mags with ;P

12. tortcat

tortcat

Well....I have no problem at all with a backlog but my credit card was billed on the 14th...and I still dont have my mags.

Since I was billed I am assuming they were shipping as thats the law....I would feel better had they sent me some kind of email etc letting me know whats going on...tracking number...something......

I also as of yet have not yet heard back from them on the email request I filled out on their website.

I am sure they were swamped..but they did bill me so I do expect to know what is going on.

13. WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM

WWW.TOPGLOCK.COM Online Sales

Guys,

I am sorry this is taking so long. We were the first to do this and thus we have a ton of stuff to go out. We also offered Sig, Walther, HK, Cmags, and more. The problem is that we have thousands of orders. We are trying to give preference to first in first out and try to put all the other mag types together as well. It is 7:15PM and we still have 4 people dedicated to shipping alone. It is hell, but a good hell.

To understand the process better, you must realize that we have to charge then ship. It is not an automated process where we do each order individually. We charge, then ship. It is done in batches to save as much time as possible.

Just be patient. You'll get your mags. I know that some companies say they ship right away, but the funny thing is that all our suppliers tell us about the other companies complaining that they can't get mags.

We appreciate your business. Each of you is a valued customer and I would never have started this business if I didn't care what the customer thought. This is just an unique time and we are proud to be trusted by so many people.

14. tortcat

tortcat

NP top...and in fact 15 mins after I posted here I recieved an email with my tracking number!!! So np.....now just waiting for the postman lol.

15. proactive

proactive

Another big thanks to TopGlock for their continued efforts! I will continue to reccomend tg for their selection and service.

16. copper29

copper29

I pre-ordered back [2-g19,g-22& a BC 10/22 mag] the first week of August (5th) and my CC was charged a week or so later. I have yet to get any order tracking or status

17. Poppa Bear

Poppa Bear Protective G'pa CLM

Got notice that mine shipped on 9/20/04. I will update the day I receive them. This will allow others to plan on total shipping time. My shipment will be from AZ to ND.

Received them today 9/25/04.

18. ColoradoPacker

ColoradoPacker What's a Glock?

Prayers sent to TOPGLOCK.

19. Alchemy

Alchemy Senior Member

Folks please be somewhat patient when ordering from
    dealers. I kind of imagine that everyone of them is
    being hounded from folks wanting everything now.
    The magazines will be available, albeit there might
    be a slight waiting period, but that's good, because
    the prices will eventually settle down..It's called
    supply and demand.

20. Thiokol

Thiokol

I ordered 8 mags from Top Glock on August 16th. I received an email from them on Sept 22nd with a Fedex tracking number. They were shipped yesterday. I'd say that's pretty good service considering the volume or orders that they must have received.:)