close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

top glock, not bashing

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by G17-jimmy, Nov 15, 2004.

1. G17-jimmy

G17-jimmy

I am disappointed with TGS service. I ordered 5 mags, 2 g17's, 2 G22's, 1 g18, on Sept 12, I got the g17's on ~oct 1. I sent a curt message basically stating that if they didn't send the rest of my order by the end of last week I was going to reverse the charges on my credit card. I got a reply "they shipped yesterday", yeah right. We'll see.
    -jimmy

2. bitterspleaf

bitterspleaf

I think you have a right to be disappointed. If I waited 3 weeks to get less than half of the original order, and it still seems like you're waiting (1 month plus?), I'd be upset too. I've been putting off buying no bans and getting some work done to my gun until some of this stuff gets sorted out and I get some more feedback on all of these glock places.

I was actually going to call topglock today amongst a few others, thanks for the heads up and saving me some time. I don't want my order broken up and shipped to me in 'installments'. If/when I order I would like for everything to arrive at once and preferrably within two weeks. Any longer than that and there's just no excuse good enough.

Good luck, hope you get everything soon. Wish me luck as well, looks like I'm gonna need it just like everyone else.

3. Perry F.

Perry F.

4. mocella

mocella

I've used them for both my new handgun purchases and had a pleasurable experience both times.

As far as your ordering the full-capacity magazines, it says right on their site that they seem to be taking orders but that's no guarantee that they have stock (least that's how I read it):
    "1. Delivery will be based upon availability & the order in which we received the orders."

Now, as to why they replied that the rest of your order is in the mail, no idea...

5. walangkatapat

walangkatapat Millennium Member

I ordered and received two leo marked hicaps from TopGlock back in September.

6. G17-jimmy

G17-jimmy

I got the mags today. I'm still not pleased with the level of service, and they didn't reply to emails or ship my order until I threatened to reverse the charges :(

-Jimmy

7. Chasesigi

Chasesigi

I had the same problem, it took over 3 weeks.
    They have no customer service available except
    email. Worst internet transaction ever.