GlockTalk Forum banner

141 - 154 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
7,090 Posts
Like I said. It doesn’t work for everyone.

We’ve been together going on 11 years now. Second marriage for both of us. Both came in knowing what we wanted in a relationship and we get it.

A lot of people who are “flirty” are really just looking for something they’re not getting in their relationship.

We’re always surprised it’s been that long. Feels more like 2.
I don't agree with a lot of your posts.

But I'm with you on this. Jealousy is for young people. I have a few woman friends, one is very attractive and eighteen years younger than me. My wife has a group of friends and a couple are men. Never had an issue with it.

·
tabula rasa
475 Posts
Let your friend crash and burn. He rises like a phoniex and kicks tramp to the curb.Or hooks up with barfly that likes his big house and money. Either way leave it.

·
Why so serious?
64,738 Posts
Reactions: G30SF/F-250

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
It's like this thread is playing good thread/bad thread. I nominate it for gt thread of the week.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
God forbid if I ever get divorced from my wife I’m 99.9% sure that I would never ever get married again.
No way.

Man is tormented by no greater anxiety than to find someone quickly to whom he can hand over that great gift of freedom with which the ill-fated creature is born.
Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Grand Inquisitor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

141 - 154 of 154 Posts