GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Anyways, I went nuts again........

20201021_155114.jpg

Got me some pecans, salami, turkish delight (never had it before), some vegan gummies, some pecan caramel clusters, some old-timey burnt peanuts, some yogurt covered peanuts, some fudge, some vanilla chocolate toffee covered cashews (too sweet, wishing I woulda just got cashews....but how do ya know?), some dark chocolate sea salt caramels, and some nutzittle crunch......

·
Registered
6,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
See that stuff advertised on TV a lot. Is it good? Is it cheap??
My third order, I haven't worked out the numbers, but its gotta be cheaper than what I normally do......and yeah, most everything is quite good. Least favorite thing I got was Finnish red licorice.....it was low on flavor and a bit too hard......still ate it all....

.....main thing is , shipping is free over 60 bucks, and you get it Quick.....I ordered this late Monday night.

The packaging is really good.

This order was like a hundred bucks.

·
Native Mainiac
18,711 Posts
My third order, I haven't worked out the numbers, but its gotta be cheaper than what I normally do......and yeah, most everything is quite good. Least favorite thing I got was Finnish red licorice.....it was low on flavor and a bit too hard......still ate it all....

.....main thing is , shipping is free over 60 bucks, and you get it Quick.....I ordered this late Monday night.

The packaging is really good.

This order was like a hundred bucks.
Just did a quick look. Cashews are 12.99 a pound there. Planters 10.98 for 18.25 ounces at Wally-World. Not competitive in my world.

·
Native Mainiac
18,711 Posts
Love me some cashews! I just can’t eat more than a few. Something in them that doesn’t lend to digesting very well, and I always regret it the next day!

Yup...that Battle Ship Gray color always freaks me out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts