Tom Perez, New DNC Chairman, Suggests Trump ‘Rigged’ General Election

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Feb 26, 2017.

1. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

And here we go................................

Newly elected Democratic National Committee Chairman Tom Perez is suggesting President Trump may have “rigged” the general election with the help of the Russians.

“Frankly, what we need to be looking at is whether this election was rigged by Donald Trump and his buddy, [Russian President] Vladimir Putin,” Mr. Perez said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

“We need an independent investigation, because that is a serious, serious issue,” said Mr. Perez, former labor secretary for President Barack Obama. “And the American people need to understand whether the Russians, in cahoots with the Trump folks and others, rigged the election.”

Mr. Trump tweeted earlier Sunday that the race between Mr. Perez and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison to lead the DNC was “rigged.” He compared it to the primary race between Hillary Clinton and Vermont Sen. Bernard Sanders.

“The race for the DNC Chairman was, of course, totally ‘rigged,’” Mr. Trump tweeted. “Bernie’s guy, like Bernie himself, never had a chance. Clinton demanded Perez!”

Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down last year amid allegations that the party favored Mrs. Clinton’s campaign.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/26/tom-perez-new-dnc-chairman-suggests-trump-rigged-g/?

2. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

3. rock_castle

rock_castle Right is right and Left is wrong.

The poor Dems had two choices to lead them. They had a left winger and a radical left winger. Even though they chose the left winger, they continue to move further and further from the mainstream of America, which is great news for the rest of us. Keep getting more and more disconnected from America, Dems. It will keep you out of power.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    HammerG19, mj9mm, First shot and 2 others like this.
  4. fastbolt

fastbolt

Well, yes, but ...

If the new president and the republican congress and senate can't do anything meaningful, let alone many of the things the voters wanted to see done by a new president, then the democrats are going to sweep back into power in a couple years, regardless of their previous antics.

The public, as a whole, can be fickle, and it has a short memory.

This is the time for the new president and the republicans, as the party in power, to wake up and try to accomplish mighty and worthwhile things, and win the confidence of the mainstream American public ... if they can remember how it's done.

MotoGlock and steve4102 like this.
  5. garya1961

garya1961

Even if trump did rig the election(which is a joke) it only proves he was smarter and better at rigging elections than the dems were.

Dave Brubaker, mj9mm and Paul53 like this.
  6. p.d.

p.d.

I suppose the Russians could have gotten the pop quiz questions from Donna and forwarded them to the President, but then, I used to believe in the Tooth Fairly and the Easter Bunny.

janice6, First shot and refugeepj like this.
  7. TxGun

TxGun

Just another lib screwball.

mj9mm, janice6 and First shot like this.
  8. steve4102

steve4102

I fear that there are enough Establishment RINOs and Conservative Never-Trumpers in Congress to do just that. They will do whatever it takes to put Washington back to the way if was before Trump.

9. trooper2899

trooper2899 trooper2899

The Dems were panicked that Keith Ellison would get the chairman's job, THEY RIGGED the voting to keep Ellison from wining .....they changed the election rules 5 minutes before the vote, they installed "ringers" to split the first vote, there were 9 candidates......it was like a Chinese fire drill......I was rooting 4 Ellison, it would have guaranteed a SPLIT in their party

10. First shot

First shot

I just don't think so. Agree, uninformed public can be fickle, but the leftist base is continuing to be so far out there, I don't see in 2018 anything like a sweep. Of course, I could be wrong, but even the "uninformed public" see's what's happening as insanity. I'm staying positive.

mj9mm likes this.
  11. Lethaltxn

Lethaltxn

So they're trying to shore up the Latino vote. Seems there aren't enough muslims yet.

This is still probably a good thing. Perez will divide just as well as Ellison would have. It will just be different folks. They'll start advocating harder for more illegals.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    janice6 likes this.
  12. Borg Warner

Borg Warner

How come the Russians are suddenly our enemies again? The Libs these days sound like the John Birch Society back during the cold war.

Obama Kissed Putin's ass like he was in love with it for his first term and most of his second, and gave Putin everything he wanted in the SALT II treaty, and turned Syria over to Putin after Assad crossed his famous red line in the sand, and did everything he could so we could be "Friends" with Russia, and now the Left pretends like none of that ever even happened!

These people are totally delusional and so is anyone who takes them seriously, and it's hard to believe that anyone does. George Bush was not my favorite president but he eventually figured out that he had to take a hard line with Putin and Putin respected him. Obama is the one who turned Putin into a dangerous enemy and now Trump has to deal with yet another mess that Barack Insane Obama made.

13. BBMW

BBMW

Well before the election it was widely reported that the Russians were behind the hacked. leaked, DNC emails. So anyone who was paying attention would know this, and use that to evaluate the value of the leaked information in making there decision on how to vote. Also, neither the DNC, the Clinton Campaign, nor individuals involved AFAIK, claimed the information leaked was false.

To my mind, those to factors make the whole hack/leak situation a non-issue in the legitimacy of the election. People were free to cast their votes with enough information to evaluate the situation. End of story.

14. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

Cry, you liberal, Progressive, Democrat (what the hell ever these ***holes want to be called now days). CRY! babies, CRY!
    It does my heart good to see that Trump is living in your in your worthless heads.

15. janice6

janice6

In the liberal mind there will be no excuse for them losing an election by running a losing candidate.

Hell, even Democrat voters turned to Trump when given the choice of him or Hillary.

Liberals can never accept losing an election when they were told it was in the bag. That's how gullible they are to their own leaders.

The same leaders cannot accept the results of an election that they thought they bought and paid for.

It's always someone else's fault, never that of the liberal.

First shot and Dave Brubaker like this.
  16. GlockFish

GlockFish Floyd

Perez has the stink of Obama all over him.

First shot and ARP like this.
  17. SunsetMan

SunsetMan Deplorable Lifetime Member

I love how NOW they want independent investigations. Where were they during Benghazi, Fast and Furious and Hillary's email investigations? :supergrin:

janice6 and First shot like this.
  18. Iamaarmed

Iamaarmed

They still can not get over the fact that the Hilda beast lost.

They probably still believe all of those left sided and CNN polls.

They think Donald Trump as President is fake news. :animlol:

janice6 and First shot like this.
  19. Camdenbullit52

Camdenbullit52

The Dems still don't have a clue why the lost the election, nor do they want to know.

janice6, IvanVic and First shot like this.
  20. First shot

First shot

And they never will know, because in there twisted and convoluted way of thinking, it's not their fault. They remind me of my ex-wife. Hssssss!

Camdenbullit52 and janice6 like this.