GlockTalk Forum banner

281 - 300 of 437 Posts

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
Had a Sichuan leek and beef stir fry with leftover sirloin steaks. The wife made it SUPER spicy with a home made Thai pepper and garlic salsa that she makes and preserves. Had it with fried noodles leftover from the chicken parm we had earlier in the week. She also steamed a couple of pork baozi (steamed buns). I'm stuffed. Oh yes, and 2 Kwik-trip glazer donuts for dessert. Almost as nice as Krispy Kreme.

steamed-pork-buns.png

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
Reactions: CanyonMan

·
In The Saddle
7,128 Posts
I've had lunches like that!

haha.. Sometimes holds a man till supper. ha. I too, have had many a dinners like this! ha.

Take care and be safe and well. ;)
More cold fronts comin our way looks like...

CM
:horse:

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
haha.. Sometimes holds a man till supper. ha. I too, have had many a dinners like this! ha.

Take care and be safe and well. ;)
More cold fronts comin our way looks like...

CM
Yep, waiting on the renter to come get his cattle. I get to play, "go out and hook up the hose to the stock tank and then go out and unhook the hose before it freezes".

·
In The Saddle
7,128 Posts
Yep, waiting on the renter to come get his cattle. I get to play, "go out and hook up the hose to the stock tank and then go out and unhook the hose before it freezes".

Yes sir, A man is hard pressed to have more fun than that ! lol. I was cowboying on the ranch NW of Laverne, OK in 1970 when that mega blizzard hit. Snow drifts 14 feet in some places (drifts). Couldn't use the horses at all, not any vehicles except grader/dozers.. Shanook Helo flew out from Ft Sill, and we loaded up hundreds of bales and protein blocks, and there was a photographer from National Geographic aboard taking pics of all us cowboys, and said they would be in the NG magazine.. They were! But he used the cowboys on a ranch in Buffalo ! :steamed: haha..

Oh well, shot down a few pounds of vanity and cowboy pride of us all. ha. You remember that event?

CM

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,075 Posts
Going light today. We're having a cup of Campbell's Broccoli Cheese soup and Club crackers. Just the thing for a cold day. tom. :cold:
If I were having soup it would be Tomato with crackers and a grilled cheese sandwich or three

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
Yes sir, A man is hard pressed to have more fun than that ! lol. I was cowboying on the ranch NW of Laverne, OK in 1970 when that mega blizzard hit. Snow drifts 14 feet in some places (drifts). Couldn't use the horses at all, not any vehicles except grader/dozers.. Shanook Helo flew out from Ft Sill, and we loaded up hundreds of bales and protein blocks, and there was a photographer from National Geographic aboard taking pics of all us cowboys, and said they would be in the NG magazine.. They were! But he used the cowboys on a ranch in Buffalo ! :steamed: haha..

Oh well, shot down a few pounds of vanity and cowboy pride of us all. ha. You remember that event?

CM
Sure do.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
mexican styled barbacoa guacamole and refrfied beans
122904414_403828351002949_239779779882003456_n.jpg

·
Gringo Viejo
28,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #291
We had scrambled eggs and turkey sausage for lunch today. tom.

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
Leftover sausage gravy and biscuits.

·
Registered
18,133 Posts
Tomato soup and crackers.

281 - 300 of 437 Posts