Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Holy crap... got to work this morning. Didn't know I was about to step into just about everything that could go wrong is going wrong:

1) One of our own, tragically killed on the way to work this AM shift. He did two tours in Iraq and was just starting his career. :fallenofficer:

2) Two of my undercover officers get into a shooting and dump a guy during the night.

3) I just learn that two of my officers are having an affair, the female officer's husband is a sergeant here.

4) One of the (rank withheld) sworn was recently popped on his second DUI. Sentenced to 60 days in jail.

5) Lost two Detectives to another assignment.

All of this before noon................

·
VIVA MEXICO !!!
3,684 Posts
sorry to hear that, man

·
Crazy CO
18,146 Posts
SAR;12245843 said:
Holy crap... got to work this morning. Didn't know I was about to step into just about everything that could go wrong is going wrong:

1) One of our own, tragically killed on the way to work this AM shift. He did two tours in Iraq and was just starting his career. :fallenofficer:

2) Two of my undercover officers get into a shooting and dump a guy during the night.

3) I just learn that two of my officers are having an affair, the female officer's husband is a sergeant here.

4) One of the (rank withheld) sworn was recently popped on his second DUI. Sentenced to 60 days in jail.

5) Lost two Detectives to another assignment.

All of this before noon................
:fallenofficer::wow::wow:

Sounds like an overall sucky day. I do pray it gets better for you all. The one moral dilemma, seems like corrections have that happening all too often.

·
Girl w/a Glock
4,344 Posts
Holy cow.

:fallenofficer:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts