To load or not to load...

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by GioaJack, Feb 28, 2010.

1. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

... that is the question.

After a week in freezing Ft. Worth and now back home and comfortably ensconced on the couch watching clouds gather with the threat of several inches of global warming 'tis it better to hobble into the loading room and create hundreds of rounds of steel clanging ammunition, watch the NASCAR race in Las Vegas or the USA-Canada gold medal hockey game?

Alas, although I didn't know him well, what would poor Yorick do?

The hell with him... he can load his own ammo... I'm gonna watch NASCAR and switch over to the hockey game during the commercials.

Go USA! (The games would be a lot more interesting if they let 'em carry guns... probably cut down on the fights.)

Jack

2. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

I thought you have a TV in your loading room. Who says you can't have it all?

3. DEADLYACCURATE

DEADLYACCURATE Senior Member

:dunno:

4. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

I really like Hockey.. I wish it was more popular here in Indy. Some of my fond memories of my grandpa, are when he would take me and my brother to Indianapolis Ice games. Since they were an IHL team, it was cheap entertainment and they played some halfway decent hockey. Always a good time. Olympic Hockey doesn't interest me as much, but its still halfway decent.

I also really like Nascar, but I'll probably be switching between the two today... :)

IGF

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  5. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

For an old guy you have a pretty keen memory... but my loading room does not yet 'have it all'.

It still lacks surround sound and everyone knows you can't watch NASCAR without surround sound for when they... CRANK IT UP!

For the life of me I don't know how I can load under such primitive conditions. Superhuman determination I guess. :whistling:

Jack

6. hamr56

hamr56

I like hockey as well, but they (NHL) need to get it on a channel I can see them on. It is best to load when Costas is on TV as he just annoys me. :)

7. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

The picture of virility I'm sure.. :)

8. Glolt20-91

Glolt20-91

I have a portable loading setup that I'll bring to the living room after turning off the 'puter, watching NASCAR. :cool:

Bob :cowboy:

9. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

What the hell is your penguin wearing now? Looks like a guillotine... I thought leopard seals were the only things allowed to kill them. :dunno:

Jack

10. 10mm29

10mm29

Well it is almost 60 degrees here in my part of WA, I am either going to go shooting or mow my lawn.

11. GioaJack

GioaJack Conifer Jack

Canada beat the USA 3-2 in overtime to win the gold medal. A team spokesman announced that the first thing they'll do is have each team member's gold medal bronzed so that they don't tarnish in the harsh Canadian weather. :whistling:

Jack

12. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

LOL, I never thought of that, but it does kinda look like a guillotine... Its a CD Drive.

IGF

13. unclebob

unclebob DFC, MSM, 13 Air Medals.

What part?