close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

"to bear arms"...privelege?...right?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by badshot9mm, Feb 28, 2006.

1. badshot9mm

badshot9mm

I've heard this phrase/term several times now in this forum...
    pardon me but i'm still a newbie but i'm going to ask some stupid questions and maybe make some comparisons...

i'm also a motorcycle rider and owning a motorcycle is a privelege as much as a right for me... (wala po kasi akong pambii ng four wheels e...)

anyway, here in the philippines there exists an organization that figths for the rights of all bikers (big bikes, underbones, even tricycles...) all in good faith and it is a fast growing organization( www.motorcyclephilippines.com)...

ask ko lang po... bakit po wala yatang lobbying for the gunlovers rights( i don't know about PROGUN)...

kasi ganito ang isip ko e...

guns are rather expensive items and the ordinary man cannot just purhase a weapon of choice...coincedentaly... an ordinary man who cannot buy a weapon also cannot just go to his congessman and say "pards, baka pwede mo akong tulungan gawan ng batas that will allow me to protect my person, my loved ones and my property...privelege lang daw kasi ang ganun e... baka pwede natin gawing right ko yon"...

anyway, it's just my thoughts that i wish to discuss kasi po feel ko mabubuting tao naman ang mga nandito kaya ako naglakas loob to open this up...kung sa tingin nyo po ay inappropriate for me to bring this up e kayo na po ang bahalang magpasensya sa isang newbie na walang alam kundi magtanong ng kung ano-ano...

gud day and have a nice discussion...

2. mikey177

mikey177 Remember

3. badshot9mm

badshot9mm

many thanks for the info...

request to the administrator...kindly delete this thread please ...
    many thanks again...