close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

To avoid being ripped off

Discussion in 'What Happened To My Want Ads Area?' started by WorrGlock, Jul 30, 2006.

1. WorrGlock

WorrGlock

Have the forum admin apoint several transition brokers (People that everyone knows and trusts) have the two parties send their items/money and after inspecting the said item he/she sends them on the way to their new owner. and we slip the broker a couple of bucks for their trouble.

I played paintball for years and used Palmers pursuit shop several times for this type of thing.

It costs a little more in shipping and time but think of the BS it would elimitate.

Just a suggestion

:patriot: :thumbsup:

2. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

Administrator: "Pontificator, I'm appointing you merchandise broker for all GT transactions."

Pontificator: "But I don't have time. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands of transactions every month!"

Administrator: "You'll accept the job...and you'll like it!"

Pontificator: "Yikes!"

3. WorrGlock

WorrGlock

4. HuntingGuy

HuntingGuy Show me 10-8.

Sure would be a waste of shipping $ - most of the products here are just a little under retail, therefore we buy them. Add in a broker fee, 2X the shipping.. You'd be better off going to Gander Mountain or somewhere and buying it.