close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TNoutdoors9 youtube ballistic videos

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by Seawolf, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Seawolf

Seawolf

I apologize if this is a repost and I'm sure the guy is a Glock Talk regular since he references Glock Talk in a couple of his videos, but I found his ballistics tests to be very informative and well done.
    I subscribed to his youtube page and I am hoping he will have some 45acp tests in the future. He uses donated ammo for the tests so I may have to spring for a box to send to him.

Anyway, enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?pi=0&ps=20&sf=added&sa=0&dm=2&s=VIaiPyo7UrY&masthead=1&as=1

2. TWS G26

TWS G26

Never heard of the guy!

Actually, thanks for the reference, nice surprise. The link to everything is actually below, as the link you provided goes to your own subscriptions, and requires a YouTube login if you have an account.

www.youtube.com/tnoutdoors9

There are currently playlists for 9mm and .40 tests. I would like to add .45 ACP and even some .380 this year, but do not have a firm timeline. For anything other than 9mm and .40, I need to reach out and find a loaner gun. Many of these tests have been posted and discussed in Caliber Corner.

Next up is the Remington Golden Saber 180 gr in .40, which was donated by GT's JohnnyReb; that WILL post sometime this weekend. Following is the Golden Saber in 9mm 124 +P bonded, and working on a donation for some Winchester 9mm.

There are other shooting videos on the channel as well, most recently a Glock 22 workout.

Thanks again for the mention!

3. jwizzl497

jwizzl497

TWS,

Great job on the videos, love your process short and sweet!!! Of the tests you've conducted so far what's your pick for Carry in both 9mm and 40??

4. mastrbloata

mastrbloata

I also enjoy the vids. Thanx.

5. Seawolf

Seawolf

Thanks for the fix and I'll stay tuned for the next review.

6. beforeobamabans

beforeobamabans FYPM

I also appreciate TNoutdoors' videos. One can argue the relevancy of the wet paper medium however, TNO does a good job being consistent in his testing from one round to another, so comparisons between HIS tests are valid. I also like how he covers the basic information of the load then completes the testing expeditiously.

7. ElectricZombie

ElectricZombie

Nice videos. I subscribed to your channel.

8. TwinFourFives

TwinFourFives

when TN and Hickok do the lawn mower video, it reminds me of the movie "Tremors". TN is Earl and Hickok is bert gummer.