Glock Talk banner

TLR 6 fit a gen 4 Glock 30?

3425 4
hello, first post sorry if it’s in the wrong area.

I have a Glock 30 gen 4 and am wondering if a tlr 6 fits it. I am skepticle about streamlights claim that it fits a gen 3 30, not a gen 3 29, and fits a gen 4 29 but not a gen 4 30. I thought the frames for both models were identical, of course within the same generation.

Thanks.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
G45MOS G42
1,111 Posts
I have noticed that confusing fitment chart too. I don't have first hand knowledge, but I see no reason the TLR-6 won't fit. One thing though, the light will be setback from the front of the frame on the 30. A better choice would be the TLR-7 which fits on the rail, only sticks out a little from the front of the frame and is a much more powerful light. Way better than the huge TLR-1 or -2 which sticks out like Pinnochio's nose.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow I love the look of the TLR 7. I wanted the tlr 6 as I wanted a 100 lumen light and a laser and I liked the look of it. Might see if the guy making my holster can change it to a tlr 7. That looks awesome.

Thanks for the help guys. Ill call Glock tomorrow and streamlight again. Will post results, as I can’t find this info on any forum anywhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.