Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

5,164 Posts
Although Lexington is a large match Conyers, GA is normally THE largest match. We shoot 10 to 12 matchs each year. In 2004 there were 216 shooting AmCiv and in 2005 there were 223. Always a great match and you can complete the entire match shooting 3 and 4 categories in 2 to 3 hours quite easily. We always plan on the full day because we enjoy chatting with old friends and meeting news ones.

Having said this I would highly recommend that you consider attending the Lexington match. It is a great match. It is run very professionally, absolutely the most beautiful range and club house you will ever see and a great experience. I always look forward to attending this one.:)

5,164 Posts
Originally posted by lethal tupperwa
wait till you have been to Jersey.

While Lex is the most beautiful and very well run

Jackson is probably the best shooters set up.

So I can't use shadows, background or whatever as an excuse?;) I am hoping for my best showing to date. Win, Loose or draw just want to do my best to support my Team Mates and have fun. Will even get to see "OLD Glenn" spelled with 2 "N's" that look the same. See y'al Saturday.

5,164 Posts
Originally posted by lethal tupperwa
The only possible excuse to use would be high tide at the plate rack.

But with Alberto opting for a sea cruise that should not happen.
SZounds great. I am looking forward to the trip. If it is as great as I have been told I may have to put it next years schedule as well except spend a little more time. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.